NFL Network

Forgot to mention the endzone pick at the end of the 1st half when we were up 7-6, plus another turnover around midfield in the 3rd Qtr. 

And oh yeah, Tennessee's defense the following season was like 50 times better than Miami's, but RJ doesn't seem to get a break for that.  :blink:

398618[/snapback]

I definitely give credit to RJ for winning that game (though I think Flutie was jobbed but that's another discussion). He made some key plays. But people just love dogging Flutie. He made some mistakes but he also played well enough to win. The team as a whole made some mistakes. Kelly used to make mistakes in big games, but the team was good enough to overcome them (except the Super Bowls :P ). I just wanna give credit where credit is due. Go Losman!!! :lol:

I definitely give credit to RJ for winning that game (though I think Flutie was jobbed but that's another discussion).  He made some key plays.  But people just love dogging Flutie.  He made some mistakes but he also played well enough to win.  The team as a whole made some mistakes.  Kelly used to make mistakes in big games, but the team was good enough to overcome them (except the Super Bowls  :blink: ).  I just wanna give credit where credit is due.  Go Losman!!!  :P

398630[/snapback]

I completely agree! Go JP! Go Bills!

I definitely give credit to RJ for winning that game (though I think Flutie was jobbed but that's another discussion).  He made some key plays.  But people just love dogging Flutie.  He made some mistakes but he also played well enough to win.  The team as a whole made some mistakes.  Kelly used to make mistakes in big games, but the team was good enough to overcome them (except the Super Bowls  :blink: ).  I just wanna give credit where credit is due.  Go Losman!!!  :P

398630[/snapback]

Good points on all fronts. Let's focus on 2005.

"...and Flutie fumbles the ball on the Dolphins 1 yd line and costs the Bills the game!"  I thought Doug just wins?

PTR

398558[/snapback]

Uh Thurman missed his assignment against Zack and let the block go.