Camp Observations

Camp Observations -

I got a good look at Roscoe yesterday, I can't see how a guy that size will be able to survive in the NFL.  Catching patterns in the middle at camp is one thing, but doing under fire is another.  If he wants to be a real receiver - he might want to join the Hamilton Ti-Cats.

Losman is a real concern hanging onto the ball.  Seems like he's thinking way too much, not playing football.  Maybe it would have been in our best interests to keep Bledsoe one more year to help groom JP

For you fantasy guys, you might want to rethink spending a high pick on McGahee - unless you get points for chip blocks on rushing ends, I am not sure how many points he's going to get you.  Losing Jonus will be felt.

Really miss big Pat in the middle, the choices to replace him are obviously high motor guys with little skill.  Works well at Boise State, but not in the NFL.  His loss is going to cost Fletcher a good 30 tackles as you can't run guys down with a guard in your grill.

I'll report more as I spend more time at camp.

397253[/snapback]

so.... your a pretty positive guy then uh?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a theory that 10% of the world population are a$$h0les. We've found one of that 10%.

Camp Observations -

I got a good look at Roscoe yesterday, I can't see how a guy that size will be able to survive in the NFL.  Catching patterns in the middle at camp is one thing, but doing under fire is another.  If he wants to be a real receiver - he might want to join the Hamilton Ti-Cats.

Losman is a real concern hanging onto the ball.  Seems like he's thinking way too much, not playing football.  Maybe it would have been in our best interests to keep Bledsoe one more year to help groom JP

For you fantasy guys, you might want to rethink spending a high pick on McGahee - unless you get points for chip blocks on rushing ends, I am not sure how many points he's going to get you.  Losing Jonus will be felt.

Really miss big Pat in the middle, the choices to replace him are obviously high motor guys with little skill.  Works well at Boise State, but not in the NFL.  His loss is going to cost Fletcher a good 30 tackles as you can't run guys down with a guard in your grill.

397253[/snapback]

Suppose this poster said the Bills are a sure bet to win the Super Bowl? Would that have been any less absurd? But, I'll bet he would have taken a lot less abuse. Maybe at least one of his observations has merit. Why kill the messenger? :lol:

Suppose this poster said the Bills are a sure bet to win the Super Bowl? Would that have been any less absurd? But, I'll bet he would have taken a lot less abuse. Maybe at least one of his observations has merit. Why kill the messenger? :lol:

With a name like "HenryFumbles" and reporting ONLY on negative stuff, it's obvious this joker is a troll.

With a name like "HenryFumbles" and reporting ONLY on negative stuff, it's obvious this joker is a troll.

397765[/snapback]

Actually have been a member for a while now and a Bills fan my whole life...Not a Troll, just not too optimistic with what was on display. The more I think of it, I would not be surprised to see Holcolm under center by week 4...either injury or looking for a win.

Honestly, the attacks are pathetic...I need to find something I savd from last year, when a lot of guys were attacking someone named SoCalBill I think...I saved one of his posts because I thought it was funny and kind of insightful into the mindset of some of the folks on this site...I'll post it when I have a chance...

Camp Observations -

397253[/snapback]

Mr Sullivan, is that you?!?!?!?

Actually have been a member for a while now and a Bills fan my whole life...Not a Troll, just not too optimistic with what was on display.  The more I think of it, I would not be surprised to see Holcolm under center by week 4...either injury or looking for a win.

Honestly, the attacks are pathetic...I need to find something I savd from last year, when a lot of guys were attacking someone named SoCalBill I think...I saved one of his posts because I thought it was funny and kind of insightful into the mindset of some of the folks on this site...I'll post it when I have a chance...

Wow, so you defended SoCalBill because he was pessimistic about the Bills? Way to prove what a Bills fan you are!

As for you not being too "optimistic," yeah everyone I've seen has said that Willis won't get tons of yards because of "Jonus." And saying Roscoe should join the CFL also proves what a Bills fan you are.

Troll.