Another London bombing?

something in me says that's a great idea

396407[/snapback]

No kidding, it should be the same way here. I'm not worried about the blonde in the school uniform on ths bus, its the middle-easterner that's clutching the duffel bag and sweating profusely that scares me.

No kidding, it should be the same way here. I'm not worried about the blonde in the school uniform on ths bus, its the middle-easterner that's clutching the duffel bag and sweating profusely that scares me.

396414[/snapback]

What was it Carlin said about "it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for?" Something about if I'm in a room with a quiet guy and a lunatic comes in waving a machete and yelling like a maniac, I ain't gonna watch the quiet guy.

London police armed for the first time in their careers?  I'd run...  :D

396440[/snapback]

When I first heard of the shooting and eye witness reports the first thought was, "Yes! Got a terrorist scumbag".

On reflection I then thought - one less terrorist or Darwin award candidate.

It's like serial killers. Most are middle-aged white men and history has proven that.

Let's see...........people who cross the southern border are? Most likely not white nor Middle Eastern. I wonder who they could be.

:D

Some people need to face reality. If profiling saves a kid's life, then I say do it.

It's like serial killers.  Most are middle-aged white men and history has proven that. 

Let's see...........people who cross the southern border are?  Most likely not white nor Middle Eastern.  I wonder who they could be. 

;)

Some people need to face reality.  If profiling saves a kid's life, then I say do it.

396479[/snapback]

It's thinking like that that let the D.C. sniper run around for so long. Profiling will only work for so long. Eventually the terrorists will find some nutty white guys or some old white ladies to start delivering their bombs for them. I'm not saying you can't check a little harder for the guy that looks like he's an extra in Lawrence of Arabia, just that if you don't check all the others you're just as vulnerable as not checking.

It's thinking like that that let the D.C. sniper run around for so long.  Profiling will only work for so long.  Eventually the terrorists will find some nutty white guys or some old white ladies to start delivering their bombs for them.  I'm not saying you can't check a little harder for the guy that looks like he's an extra in Lawrence of Arabia, just that if you don't check all the others you're just as vulnerable as not checking.

396619[/snapback]

I agree. It's a great tool, we should use it. But it shouldn't be the only one in the bag.