Just a reminder...Bills 04 season highlights

Watching that just got me even more pumped for the season. One thing I noticed was how timid and skittish Bledsoe looked throughout the entire year. Pat...pat pat...When watching those highlights again, I saw a ton of crappy spirals and off target passes. Made me feel a little better about JP. This TEAM will win games this season just like last year. I think we're in store for a fun season, especially if we don't bomb at the beginning. On a side note, anyone catch the Dolphags 2004 video yearbook right before the Bills? It was laughable at times. They didn't even do the game by game analysis type thing. The show was mostly about this years team improving under a new coach with some highlights from their couple wins in between lol...Oh yeah the best comments were about Travaris Tillman solidifying the D and AJ "touchy" Feeley rising to the challenge of being the starting qb.

Loved that one from the Jets game, and I forgot about that incredible one handed one he reached back for and hauled in during  the Fins game in Miami. Only like a 12 yard reception but man it was sweet.

395497[/snapback]

That was SWEET, and on third down!!!!

You know, as much as I love these "recaps", it seems they are getting more and more fairytale-ish. I watched one a few weeks ago on the AZ cardinals and you would have sworn that they were Super Bowl bound. I like that they show all the highlights, but I would prefer if they recapped ALL the games, not just the wins. I think it would truly re-create the euphoria we all felt during the second half of the season after seeing how truly bad the first half was.

just my 2 cents.

But man those highlights are killer!! :doh: