Bills shirts.....

I was thinking about doing some shirts up for the Sept 11th Opener for my tailgating crew. The design would have the Old school standing buffalo with an American flag replacing the typical Red coloring of the buffalo logo on a white shirt.....if anyone wants one i will add a few into the order....probably somewhere around $10 bucks....let me know.

Mike

can i get 2 lg or those

I'll send you a PM

John

I was thinking about doing some shirts up for the Sept 11th Opener for my tailgating crew. The design would have the Old school standing buffalo with an American flag replacing the typical Red coloring of the buffalo logo on a white shirt.....if anyone wants one i will add a few into the order....probably somewhere around $10 bucks....let me know.

394200[/snapback]

394200[/snapback]

I am new here.... So , don't beat me if I am not going about this correctly. I would like to order a XXL t-shirt. I sent you a message asking for an address to mail the $. Can you please let me know if you are willing to mail the t-shirts ? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

394200[/snapback]

I can't make it to the opening but would love a shirt in XL and would gladly pay for priorty shipping. Is that possible?

Mahalo Eric/Hawaii