Focused on Mike Williams during

The Man is in great shape...

He out ran every other OL at training camp today. The Offensive Squad had to act like every play was going the distance...

Mike Williams was blocking 30 yards down field when every other linemam was stopping after 10 yards! He did this on EVERY play!

He out ran every other OL at training camp today.  The Offensive Squad had to act like every play was going the distance...

Mike Williams was blocking 30 yards down field when every other linemam was stopping after 10 yards! He did this on EVERY play!

394152[/snapback]

Did you happen to catch why he (and three others) were forced to run after practice for McNally? I saw them run, but didn't see why...

Did you happen to catch why he (and three others) were forced to run after practice for McNally? I saw them run, but didn't see why...

394153[/snapback]

I'm very pleased he's in great shape...

but MW's the kind of player you need to ride hard & keep in line.

JMac's probably just reminding him who the boss is.

He out ran every other OL at training camp today.  The Offensive Squad had to act like every play was going the distance...

394152[/snapback]

Fantastic!

Thanks for the update. This is kind of thing guy's like me are looking for.

394153[/snapback]

Great observation.

Let's follow up on this. I really want to know.

:D

Hey, thanks for the great report! tHis is great insight for those of us who moved out of the area. Any other news of note would be greatly appreciated.

394244[/snapback]

Ok I was really impressed with the DB's and Safety's practice today. Gray had them working on interception drills for over 40 minutes today. I don't know when it happened but the Bills have DB's that can catch!

Lawyer Milloy had an interception in practice today in front of Eric M. that was unbelievable! :D

Ok I was really impressed with the DB's and Safety's practice today.  Gray had them working on interception drills for over 40 minutes today.  I don't know when it happened but the Bills have DB's that can catch!

Lawyer Milloy had an interception in practice today in front of Eric M. that was unbelievable!  :D

394247[/snapback]

moulds will hit the wall this year- his time has passed

moulds will hit the wall this year- his time has passed

394251[/snapback]

I couldn't disagree more. If anything I believe he is surrounded with so much talent it would be hard not to be good.

Think about it: How many times are people going to be able to match up with us in our offensive sets? You can't put double coverage on him or Lee Evans every play due to the fact you have a back that's going to punish you in McGahee. You also can't cheat your safeties with two talented wr's. Throw in the ability to put a dynamic player like Roscoe Parrish in the slot to put more stress on your db's and safeties.

So, then what are you going to try to eliminate first? The league knows about Willis and knows that to beat the Bills, you start with #21. Most people are going to try to make Losman make mistakes. I just think he has too many weapons to not be able to complete the obligatory 5 yard check down route.

How many times have you seen Eric Moulds catch a ball on a quick out and turn it into 15? Physical one on one situations are his forte. Moulds is good for 70 and a 1000 for another year if he stays healthy. Book it.

T_R

only 5 teams attemped less passes than the Bills last season.

Of the 12 teams that finished in the bottom of the league in pass attempts only 4 receivers went over 1000 yards Ward/Clayton/Johnson/Moulds

80 1004 12.6 4 - Hines ward

80 1193 14.9 7- Michael Clayton

79 1142 14.5 6- Andre Johnson

88 1043 11.9 5- Eric Moulds

Rumors of Moulds "hitting the wall" have been greatly exaggerated. I don't see Eric as a slot receiver, not that he couldn't do it but I'd rather have him on the outside and use parrish as the slot guy, based on his speed.

I don't think Moulds is done at all. The guy is in phenomenal shape he follows the same regimen that Jerry Rice used. He had 1000 yards last year and add Roscoe to the mix it's going to be hard for defenses to double Moulds w/o exposing themselves so I look for him to have another big year. Even though I hear JP and Evans seem to have more chemistry I look for Moulds and JP to develop chemistry as Moulds is the Veteran and will be in the right place when plays break down.

I don't think Moulds is done at all.  The guy is in phenomenal shape he follows the same regimen that Jerry Rice used.  He had 1000 yards last year and add Roscoe to the mix it's going to be hard for defenses to double Moulds w/o exposing themselves so I look for him to have another big year.  Even though I hear JP and Evans seem to have more chemistry I look for Moulds and JP to develop chemistry as Moulds is the Veteran and will be in the right place when plays break down.

Moulds is far from done. Until he SHOWS he's in decline, he's not. That's just o_w being the wet blanket he's become.

I have to agree about Parrish being better in the slot. I hope Moulds stays on the outside, where I think he'll excel more with this team, and put Parrish, with all his crazy speed, in the slot. I think they'll compliment the offense better that way.

Moulds is far from done.  Until he SHOWS he's in decline, he's not.  That's just o_w being the wet blanket he's become.

394403[/snapback]

ever since his groin injury, Moulds has not performed as the dominant, elite WR that he is beng paid for.

If he drops passes at the rate of the last 18 months, then Lee Evans will quickly become the double teamed WR.

Hopefully, Moulds rebounds this year.