Armed and Ready

I have not read it all yet, but at a glance this special section of today's paper has a lot of "meat" for starving fans. Great JP cover on the printed edition.

check it on line: click here!

One quick thought, and I know most fans do not care, but they have moved the Bills Experience as far away from the practice fields, concessions and bus stop as they could without putting it on the expressway. :blush:

I am taking my daughter and 5 grandchildren to camp Monday, and my wife's daycare (8 kids) to camp on Wednesday. I became a fan because I was part of the Bills "experience" often as a child. I hope that camp is still "kids friendly".

GREAT article about the early training camps and how much things have changed. I watched most of the training camps as a kid at the Blasdell site.

GREAT article about the early training camps and how much things have changed. I watched most of the training camps as a kid at the Blasdell site.

393090[/snapback]

Brought back tons of memories. Watching them at Blasdell, Niagara and finally Fredonia.

I realized yesterday how much I will miss Empire now that camp is open. Glad we have so many intrepid reporters who will keep us filled in. Thanks in advance!

realized yesterday how much I will miss Empire now that camp is open. Glad we have so many intrepid reporters who will keep us filled in. Thanks in advance!

I guess we could go down to the Cowgirls camp and watch Drew..... :blush: