Ty Law and the Jets

Frez

Free-agent cornerback Ty Law, who said Monday that he's "very interested" in the Jets, also indicated that he expects to pay a visit to Weeb Ewbank Hall to take a physical and work out for team officials.

Free-agent cornerback Ty Law, who said Monday that he's "very interested" in the Jets, also indicated that he expects to pay a visit to Weeb Ewbank Hall to take a physical and work out for team officials.

391356[/snapback]

I'd prefer that he left the AFC East.

Is there a reason we wont look at him?

391564[/snapback]

Perhaps because over the course of a couple of seasons he both mentally and physically collapsed while playing on the Super Bowl Front-Runner?

Just because ty law is a free agent does not mean he's damaged goods. If Healthy a corner like Law is well worth the risk, at 31 he still has a couple good years left at cb. Can he be the same dominating presence he was? Maybe not, but I think the reward of signing a corner like Law well outweighs the risk, and he will improve any teams secondary that he goes to, which is why I hope he goes to the nfc and not someone like the jet jags or chiefs.

Just because ty law is a free agent does not mean he's damaged goods.  If Healthy a corner like Law is well worth the risk, at 31 he still has a couple good years left at cb.  Can he be the same dominating presence he was?  Maybe not,  but I think the reward of signing a corner like Law well outweighs the risk, and he will improve any teams secondary that he goes to, which is why I hope he goes to the nfc and not someone like the jet jags or chiefs.

391694[/snapback]

Ummmm.... except Law is damaged goods, since he's coming off surgery on the broken left foot that put him out for the season last October.