steak house

mead107

had the best meal ever at 677 prime in albany last night . cowboy steak 22oz rib eye out of this world . where was the best meal you ever had ??? any other steak places to die for ??? 2 bottles of wine and 4 dinners $318 plus tip not a place to eat every week but worth every penny . the 2 bottles of wine cost $76

the Ruth Chris's in Indianapolis has some excellent steaks. I went to Indy a few years ago, working part time for a sportsman racing team for the US Nationals (NHRA drag racing). The owners of the team took us to Ruth Chris's every night for a week for dinner - there were 7-10 of us, they dropped ~$3k a meal.

Best meal ever: Harry's Bar in Rome. And I ate some terrific meals traveling through Tuscany. But the lamb chops at Harry's were the centerpiece of the most incredible ever.

Best steak: Bob's Steak and Chop house in Dallas. You'll never enjoy your steak and steak-eating experience like you will at Bob's. I'll check to Gidge for verification.

had the best meal ever at 677 prime in albany last night . cowboy steak 22oz rib eye out of this world .        where was the best meal you ever had  ???              any other steak places to die for ???  2 bottles of wine and 4 dinners $318 plus tip not a place to eat every week but worth every penny .  the 2 bottles of wine cost $76

388989[/snapback]

Frequent there for lunch. Haven't had the 'occasion' to hit it for dinner yet. Angelo does a nice job as he does with the Hall of Springs, etc. Did you happen to have Kathleen as your waitress? If you didn't ask for her next time. She's the best.

Where do you watch the non-televised games?