Longhorn named changed to Vista

Wacka

Longhorn, the neutered future system from micro$oft, was renamed Vista. It was found that VISTA stands for:

V iruses

I nfections

S pyware

T rojans

A dware

:unsure::angry:0:):D

Longhorn, the neutered future system from micro$oft, was renamed Vista. It was found that VISTA stands for:

V iruses

I nfections

S pyware

T rojans

A dware

:unsure:  :angry:  0:)  :D

388465[/snapback]

That's a good one Wacka! :lol::lol:

Picard could fire phasers AND photon torpedoes at the same time

advantage Picard

388524[/snapback]

Big woop. Kirk could do both while getting "serviced" by Yeoman Rand. Picard?!? Never happen. Riker always refused to do such things.

When I was at UB, a classmate went to a Star Trek convention where Wil Wheaton talked. Someone asked him what the difference was betwen his captain and Kirk. Wheaton answered" My captain admitted he was bald."

Big woop. Kirk could do both while getting "serviced" by Yeoman Rand.  Picard?!? Never happen. Riker always refused to do such things.

388590[/snapback]

And subsequently ended up banging Whoopi Goldberg. Why can't every understand that this immediately puts Picard at the bottom of the heap?

Big woop. Kirk could do both while getting "serviced" by Yeoman Rand.  Picard?!? Never happen. Riker always refused to do such things.

388590[/snapback]

yeah if Kirk is such a pimp, why did he lose a female crew member to a guy who hung out with a midget on an island and sold Chrysler Cordovas

it wouldn't be so funny if people actually learned how to use their computers

388492[/snapback]

Right. There's no need for Active X to run all the time and BHO are useless (except to hackers) for the average user.

yeah if Kirk is such a pimp, why did he lose a female crew member to a guy who hung out with a midget on an island and sold Chrysler Cordovas

388762[/snapback]

That's easy, because you can only bang one chick so many times. Kahn was getting "left overs"