Places to stay near the Ralph

I'll be attending the Broncos Saturday night game with 9 of my friends. We're a bunch of broke college kids who will be looking for a couple relatively cheap hotel/motel rooms to crash at after the game. We're all pretty heavy partiers and we plan on tailgating for 6 or 7 hours before the game, so by the time the game is over none of us will have any business at all getting near a car. If anyone has some suggestions, that would be great. Thanks!

I'll be attending the Broncos Saturday night game with 9 of my friends. We're a bunch of broke college kids who will be looking for a couple relatively cheap hotel/motel rooms to crash at after the game. We're all pretty heavy partiers and we plan on tailgating for 6 or 7 hours before the game, so by the time the game is over none of us will have any business at all getting near a car. If anyone has some suggestions, that would be great. Thanks!

386443[/snapback]

If yas broke, why do you need TWO rooms.

Jeez, kids these days are too soft. In my day, we would have brought a tent and sleeping bag, some nice grass lots around Rich!!!!!!!

And do not cry its in December, youll be liquored up enough it won't matter

There are no hotels walking distance to RWS.  Most are along the Interstate exits, only a short hop. 

Try to find someone with a van park in the RV lot.  $25 day of game, but you can park a day or two early for free.  Bathrooms with showers available.  Definitely walking distance to the Stadium.

386469[/snapback]

The Maple Court is just west of the lot that's at the southwest corner of Mile Strip and Abbott. I forget what number that lot is. But it's certainly walkable, although it sounds like these clowns might not make it even to the road after the game. :D

386443[/snapback]

If you're heading there from Oxford, maybe I'll see you guys on the way...I'm a season ticket holder from Cincy (UC student).

lol thanks for the suggestions. We're just looking to not freeze to death and not have to make the 40 min drive home completely wasted. With some of the guys I'm going with I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them doze off in a front yard, its happened before. Udonkey, maybe I will see ya on the road as I will be headin home from Oxford the night before or early on Saturday (friday is our last day of finals). I know a couple UC students by the way.

Hey trust me I'm not the typical "Miami Kid." I come from a middle class family in WNY and I'm here almost entirely on loans. I'll be paying them off forever but hopefully it'll pay off in the long run. Now the other 90% of the kids here....probably a different story.

Hey trust me I'm not the typical "Miami Kid."  I come from a middle class family in WNY and I'm here almost entirely on loans. I'll be paying them off forever but hopefully it'll pay off in the long run. Now the other 90% of the kids here....probably a different story.

386511[/snapback]

Oops - sorry for the shot. You are right; you'll be paying off forever.

I like the parking lots - they look like a Rolls-Royce dealership's used car offerings.

Great crop of well-scrubbed, perky, cute-as-sticks co-eds, tho - consider marrying one of them and get a worthless job working for Pop-in-law at six figures per... :D

haha you're right on about that one. Bmw's, lexus', Benz's all over. The girls here are amazing and I'm lucky I got one now that I've been with for close to 2 years. She probably falls in the category of the more traditional Miami student that you're speaking of.. :D ....

haha you're right on about that one. Bmw's, lexus', Benz's all over. The girls here are amazing and I'm lucky I got one now that I've been with for close to 2 years. She probably falls in the category of the more traditional Miami student that you're speaking of.. :D ....

386530[/snapback]

Bon apetit. :D

386530[/snapback]

Boy, are you trying to ruin the whole college experiance. One girl for two years at COLLEGE :D

lol I know it seems insane...I did manage to turn her into a big Bills fan though. Watches the game with me every week at the bar, knows the players, loves going to the Ralph. Even bought a Mcgahee jersey a couple weeks ago. Figured I better hold on to her for a bit...haha