RIP Scotty

You have pointy ears?  :D

Hey, everybody's got to go sometime, and Nimoy's getting up there in years.  And frankly, the last few times I've seen him in public, he hasn't looked all that great.

386227[/snapback]

Hey, he looked pretty decent in the Priceline commercials. Well, sort of.

I know a lot of people who look worse.

You have pointy ears?  :D

Hey, everybody's got to go sometime, and Nimoy's getting up there in years.  And frankly, the last few times I've seen him in public, he hasn't looked all that great.

386227[/snapback]

Neither has Keith Richards for about the last 30 years....

Dude was wounded six times fighting the Germans at Normandy.  If you don't have anything nice to say about him on this day, then kindly STFU.

386593[/snapback]

Modern American youth. Doesn't it make one proud?

Modern American youth. Doesn't it make one proud?

386607[/snapback]

I can only imagine the look on my Grandfather's face were I to say something as stupid in his presence about a war veteran. Of course, I'd only have a millisecond to take it in before he smacked me into a coma.

I can only imagine the look on my Grandfather's face were I to say something as stupid in his presence about a war veteran.  Of course, I'd only have a millisecond to take it in before he smacked me into a coma.

386626[/snapback]

Ah, to be 13 again.

Probably has 10 pimple faced fellow rejects going "Wow...Cool Dude". As they prepare to surf some free Japanese cybermation sites.

Dude was wounded six times fighting the Germans at Normandy.

386593[/snapback]

I thought the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor?

Sorry, couldn't resist.