While we're at it

What do you think?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Homicide bomber is more accurate.
    • Suicide bomber is the common term and good enough.
    • Either is OK.
    • It doesn't matter; this thread is going to drive me to drink.

More fun with words...

BTW - is it Osama bin Laden or Usama bin Laden?

380062[/snapback]

It is clearly Homicide bomber. If someone is going to commit suicide, then they could just jump off a building or hold thier breathe or swallow some lead (one shot normally does the job). But if they choose to strap on 20kg of C4 explosive and load thier little fanny packs with shrapnel and then go into a church or day care center, or catch the bus to the wailing wall...then this sub-human raghead can only be called a homicide bomber.

Perosnally I hope that his 72 virgins all look and smell like Rosey O'Donnell

It is clearly Homicide bomber. If someone is going to commit suicide, then they could just jump off a building or hold thier breathe or swallow some lead (one shot normally does the job). But if they choose to strap on 20kg of C4 explosive and load thier little fanny packs with shrapnel and then go into a church or day care center, or catch the bus to the wailing wall...then this sub-human raghead can only be called a homicide bomber.

Perosnally I hope that his 72 virgins all look and smell like Rosey O'Donnell

380068[/snapback]

Actually, they will be surprised when they don't make it to heaven. In fact, they will be very surprised to find themselves in hell, along with all the 9/11 murderers, enjoying the reaming they will get from the spine-weinered minions of satan... :wacko:

Which after 72 days would seem alot more like hell than heaven.

380227[/snapback]

When your goals in life are so pathetic to begin with ("Kill infidels. Die."), I'm sure failing to pleasure a woman 72 times in a row because you have no idea what you're doing might not seem that bad.

I'm sure spending the rest of eternity with 72 disappointed women is lots of fun. :angry:

When your goals in life are so pathetic to begin with ("Kill infidels.  Die."), I'm sure failing to pleasure a woman 72 times in a row because you have no idea what you're doing might not seem that bad. 

I'm sure spending the rest of eternity with 72 disappointed women is lots of fun.  :angry:

380230[/snapback]

I've read the book. Nowhere does it say they are "hot". 72 virgins can easily be a bunch of fat, smelly pimply chicks who couldn't get laid after hours in an after hours curfew club.

These guys need to think this through.

I've read the book. Nowhere does it say they are "hot". 72 virgins can easily be a bunch of fat, smelly pimply chicks who couldn't get laid after hours in an after hours curfew club.

380252[/snapback]

:angry::blink::doh:

Psy-Ops needs to start Wallpapering Falluja and Baghdad with posters

of 72 "fat, smelly, smelly pimply chicks who couldn't get laid after hours in an after hours curfew club."

:angry:  :blink:  :doh:

Psy-Ops needs to start Wallpapering Falluja and Baghdad with posters

of 72 "fat, smelly, smelly pimply chicks who couldn't get laid after hours in an after hours curfew club."

380257[/snapback]

I'd post some pictures, but the mods would delete me.

Bad old mods.

I'd post some pictures, but the mods would delete me.

Bad old mods.

380258[/snapback]

Won't work. Have you ever dated a Middle Eastern Lady? More hair on their back and ass then I have. If they want 72 of them, your pictures won't turn them off.

380252[/snapback]

Have you seen some of those middle eastern chicks???

Hardly worth vaporizing your body for.

Althought with the crappy life they live in that sand and rock filled paradise, maybe a sweaty, nasty stick hole like rosey o'donnell is a worthy goal.

"Worthless Walking Piece of Excrement in Shoes"

The murderes that is, not any of you.

But you're all wrong about the 72 virgins.

They're all very cute and cuddley.

Most are white too.

Thing is though, all they can say is: BAAAAAAAAHH!

They're simply a shepherd's dream.