VA: Bills Backers of Virginia

Just a friendly reminder to all Bills fans in Hampton Roads, Virginia:

You are invited to join us for games at AJ Gators on S Holland Rd in Va Bch. For more information and directions, check out BillsBackersofVirginia.com

We look forward to seeing you on Gameday!

Edited by Campy

Just a friendly reminder to all Bills fans in Hampton Roads, Virginia:

You are invited to join us for games at AJ Gators on S Holland Rd in Va Bch. For more information and directions, check out BillsBackersofVirginia.com

378721[/snapback]

Hey, YOU! Get outta here, this board's for advertising *PA* clubs only! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Bills fans, for those of you a little too far north to make it to AJ Gators, which by the way is a great place, stop in Fredericksburg to catch the game with the Northern/Central Virginia Bills Backers.

We meet each Sunday in the season (and hopefully post season this year) at Hard Times Café and Cue at Four-Mile Fork in Fredericksburg.

Our Web site can be found HERE.

The place is located at 5099D Jeff Davis Highway, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408. The phone number there is (540) 710-6771.

Here is a map: www.hardtimes.com

And here is Hard Times' menu: www.hardtimes.com/menu.htm

PM me if you have any questions or need more info.

Here's to hoping the Bills have anything but hard times this season!

• 1 month later...
I'm going to make sure to get over there at least once this season.

381505[/snapback]

Sounds good J, I'm looking forward to meeting you. I'll be at the opener vs Houston, so don't go to Gator's for that game :P

• 1 month later...

From BillsBackersofVirginia.com:

Attention BBVA Members and all Bills fans throughout Hampton Roads: You’re invited to the BBVA Tailgate Party from 12-3 on Sunday, October 16 before the Bills’ 4 PM kickoff.

Join fellow Bills fans for some pregame fun and food at Gary and Nichole’s home in Virginia Beach. Chili, Polish sausage, sauerkraut, wings, and more - all done WNY style- will be provided. You’re welcome to bring a dish to pass if you’d like, but it is no way required or expected. Please note that you should bring your own beverage of choice.

For new BBVA members, and for those of you who aren’t BBVA members, this is a great opportunity to visit and talk football with other Bills fans. After the Tailgate, we head to AJ Gators on Holland Road, but even if you’d rather watch the game at your own home on satellite, our Tailgate will get you in the spirit before kickoff! Make friends, have fun, and get ready to cheer the Bills to a victory over the division rival New York Jets!

Feel free to wear your jersey, cap, or whatever gameday garb you have - our Tailgate Parties bring the fun of a stadium tailgate to the Beach!

The Tailgate Party is at 1055 Lands End Way, Virginia Beach, VA. Take I-264 to the Birdneck Road exit. Cross Virginia Beach Blvd., and turn left at the next light onto Norfolk Avenue. Look for the Lands End community sign on the right hand side of Norfolk Avenue, and turn right onto Lands End Way. 1055 Lands End Way is on the right-hand side - just keep an eye out for Bills fans and a Bills flag! If you’d like to attend, please give us a heads-up via BBVA@cox.net, or call Gary and Nichole at (757) 437-1427.

In lieu of emailing or calling, feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM if you might be able to make it. If you and I haven't met, I'll be wearing a blue/home Milloy 36 jersey, so please introduce yourself - I'd love to meet you. I'll look out for you, make sure you're comfortable, and I'll introduce you to some of the most hardcore Bills fans you'll find south of Orchard Park (I'm talking to you JinVa, dev, Dr Fong, NavyBF, et al.) :pirate:

As I wrote above, I'd love to see y'all on Gameday

-Campy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey fellow Bills fans...

A year ago we moved to Hampton Roads and just found out this summer about Gators on Holland. We are former Finger Lakes Region natives that relocated here due to NY's FABULOUS taxes and job availability! Life now is fantastic and we would like to be at Gators for this season with "REAL" red, white, and blue fans! Been a bit sloppy this preseason, but we'll do better than 7 - 9 this year for sure.... Looking forward to meeting new Bills fans soon! :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Any news from Dirty Buffalo? I usually watch the games at home but I wouldn't mind going out there a couple times if there's a crowd.

Tvs have been upgraded and should be packed full of bills fans on Sunday's.

Think I'm gonna hit it up a few times for sure. Those wings and dirty plates are amazing.