Couple sentenced for hiring son a stripper

There's another article in that same link discussing a man suing over the right to be drunk in his own home. What next?  :lol:

377443[/snapback]

Well, perhaps we should start a list:

Can't have a stripper come to your home and perform for your underage son

Can't get drunk in your own home (guy's either whipped or under court order)

Can't fry noodles in less than 45 minutes

Can't get rid of cowbell

Can't use a tennis ball in your toilet as a form of amusement

Can't leave the lid up after amusing yourself with the tennis ball

Can't get rid of pushy alpha female Italian MiLs

Can't trade TH for love nor money

Can't break G of BiB's hold on CL

I just e-mailed my Dad, telling him that he sucked at throwing birthday parties when I was a teen... :devil:

377580[/snapback]

Great avatar.

"Religion and sex are power plays. Manipulate the people for the money they'll pay. Selling skin, selling God, the numbers look the same on their credit cards.

Politicians say no to drugs, while we pay for wars in South America. Fighting fire with empty words, while the banks get fat, the poor stay poor. The rich get rich, the cops get paid, to look away, while the one percent rules America.

Spreading the Disease."

"We even had grandpa there," she said.

Thats the best line of the story.

Seriously though, I think that if the kid's parents are there, and it was their idea, then it is OK.  It seems to me like no one got hurt, and the police sprung into action long after the actual incident after hearing about it.

377445[/snapback]

Amen and that's how it should be! Parents deciding what is best when all is said and done. No one died after the stripper left that house!

Geez, fundamentalism is trying to take hold in this country and it's scary.

Cassandra Joyce Park, 29, who police say used the stage name "Sassy," danced for a few hours before partygoers took up a collection and paid her $150 more to fully disrobe, Anette Pharris said.

I'm surprised that they didn't pay her the $150 to put her clothes back on or at least to put a bag over her head. She is skanky looking. :devil:

I would give serious thought to letting my son and his friends drink at my house (when he gets a LITTLE older of course) rather then them doing it behind my back somewhere else where I dont know where he is......

377475[/snapback]

Then when he has a girlfriend you can let him and his girl screw in your king size bed so he doesn't have to sneak to a motel.

I also think we should give bin Laden the keys to our nuclear power plants. It's just too much work and way too tiring to try and swim against the tide. Just let people do what they want to do, why stop them? And why bother trying to do what's right?