Possible Supreme Court Nominee

How about that old battle axe from Weakest Link?

Or we could just fill the seat with a 900 number and televise the Supreme Court Proceedings Wednesday nites on Fox

375931[/snapback]

She'd be a good choice, a no nonsense approach.

But IMO, Judge Judy remains the obvious choice.

Unless they can pull a rabit out the hat and bring back Mils Lane.

376109[/snapback]

Senator Spector: Let us commence todays Senate confirmation hearing for Supreme Court nominee Mills Lane

Senator Kennedy: I erm, a erm, beleeve, that er-um a, Mister Lane is er um a. Wait? Where um er a, are my um a pants?

Mills Lane: Lets get it ON!

Senator Spector: Let us commence todays Senate confirmation hearing for Supreme Court nominee Mills Lane

Senator Kennedy: I erm, a erm, beleeve, that er-um a, Mister Lane is er um a.  Wait?  Where um er a, are my um a pants?

Mills Lane: Lets get it ON!

376141[/snapback]

:devil:

It must be Janice Rogers Brown......... if nothing else it will make the nuts on the left go totally insane. Well, they are already insane...I guess it will just help get the panties in a bunch.

I just can't wait to hear thier arguments about how a black womanshould not be on the bench after they just confirmed her a few weeks ago.

Should be an very interesting few weeks.

It must be Janice Rogers Brown......... if nothing else it will make the nuts on the left go totally insane. Well, they are already insane...I guess it will just help get the panties in a bunch.

I just can't wait to hear thier arguments about how a black womanshould not be on the bench after they just confirmed her a few weeks ago.

Should be an very interesting few weeks.

376188[/snapback]

Won't be her. Anyone who thinks that zoning laws are unconstitutional is going to have a real problem.