James Carville

swede316

What a retard...he can't articulate his point...he's a bumbling stumbling fool...Russart is showing great restrain tonight with Carville ....Go lil Russ... :doh:

27150[/snapback]

The man is a retard, no question. The lefty version of Michael Savage. Listening to him speak, I don't know if even he believes the garbage he spews. I can't detect a speck of sincerity there.

How cute that CNN employs an advisor for the Kerry campaign. Super duper!

What a retard...he can't articulate his point...he's a bumbling stumbling fool...Russart is showing great restrain tonight with Carville ....Go lil Russ... :doh:

27150[/snapback]

At least he is only a campaign advisor, not the nominee for the Republican party.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
At least he is only a campaign advisor, not the nominee for the Republican party.

27200[/snapback]

You beat me to the punch on that one... I can't imagine someone who stutters or says the most innocuous things more ;) He makes Carville look like William Jennings Bryan :doh:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Maybe true, but it all comes out in the wash.  Perot hurt Bush Sr., just as Nader and Kathryn Harris hurt Al Gore in 2000.

27341[/snapback]

Another excellent point... you are having a great day indeed! :doh:

Maybe true, but it all comes out in the wash.  Perot hurt Bush Sr., just as Nader and Kathryn Harris hurt Al Gore in 2000.

27341[/snapback]

Where is Al Gore in this argument? Why even bring him up? The topic is about James Carville (who didn't have much to do with the Gore campaign, IIRC). The Clinton campaign wasn't brilliant either election, they were simply fortunate. Fortunate that Ross Perot took 20% of the vote the first time, and fortunate the country never saw the Bob Dole that toured the talk show circuit after his loss. His "Mondale-like" campaign performance may have been different if he hadn't been paraded as an angry old man.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Where is Al Gore in this argument?  Why even bring him up?  The topic is about James Carville (who didn't have much to do with the Gore campaign, IIRC).  The Clinton campaign wasn't brilliant either election, they were simply fortunate.  Fortunate that Ross Perot took 20% of the vote the first time, and fortunate the country never saw the Bob Dole that toured the talk show circuit after his loss.  His "Mondale-like" campaign performance may have been different if he hadn't been paraded as an angry old man.

27376[/snapback]

Ross Perot beat George H.W. Bush. Not James Carville or Bill Clinton.

It was a response to your response about Ross Perot and Bush...

Clinton campaign, successful due in part by James Carville.

Ross Perot beat GHW Bush(losing to Clinton) by being the 3rd party candidate.

Ralph Nader (and FL controversy) beat Gore by being the 3rd party candidate.

Hence the CONNCTION! :doh: Thank you; thank you! :doh:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
You're fawning all over buftex today.  Why don't you two get a room and keep it off the board?

27397[/snapback]

Call it professional courtesy, if you will. I spread it around, unlike some of the fertilizer I see come out regularly from those who are far less civil. :doh:

It was a response to your response about Ross Perot and Bush...

Clinton campaign, successful due in part by James Carville.

Ross Perot beat GHW Bush(losing to Clinton) by being the 3rd party candidate.

Ralph Nader (and FL controversy) beat Gore by being the 3rd party candidate.

Hence the CONNCTION!  :doh:  Thank you; thank you!  :doh:

27390[/snapback]

Again, nothing to do with Carville. No one mentioned anything about Al Gore or his campaign in this thread and bringing it up is just another shining example of the "hot pockets" mentality. You people can't stay on topic when you're simpleton responses are so easily disproven, so you throw some inane and irrelevant fluff into the fold.

I will say that Carville would be doing a better job with the Kerry "campaign," which may be the worst run endeavor in the history of such things.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Again, nothing to do with Carville.  No one mentioned anything about Al Gore or his campaign in this thread and bringing it up is just another shining example of the "hot pockets" mentality.  You people can't stay on topic when you're simpleton responses are so easily disproven, so you throw some inane and irrelevant fluff into the fold.

I will say that Carville would be doing a better job with the Kerry "campaign," which may be the worst run endeavor in the history of such things.

27644[/snapback]

YOU'RE the one who mentioned Perot and GHW Bush, so I gues you'd better listen to your own advice!!! Not MY fault or BUFTEX'S fault ***YOU*** were the only who mentioned them by trying to make a case for why GWB lost his election! Whaqt do you expect, us to jump right back into Carville after that? He responded to your obvious off-topic reference about someone OTHER than Carville, and therefore what so you expect????? OMG, where are the topic police when you need them???? :doh::doh::D

I see NUMEROUS topics go off-topic all the TIME, and I have never heard anyone complain about that before. Lighten up just a BIT! :D