Rummy says insurgency could last decade

Iraq's free attachment to US and Iraq interests must be maintained. Iraq is THE geopolitical keystone of the region. If Democracy does not come to the Arab and Muslim Mid-east the "war" will last a century. There are good signs all over- from the "Green" Revolution to Khadafy"s pragmatism. In due time the Arab world will reject Wahabi extremism and/or annihilate it. We and the world are long past the point of no return

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iraq's free attachment to US and Iraq interests must be maintained. Iraq is THE geopolitical keystone of the region. If Democracy does not come to the Arab and Muslim Mid-east the "war" will last a century. There are good signs all over- from the "Green" Revolution to Khadafy"s pragmatism. In due time the Arab world will reject Wahabi extremism and/or annihilate it. We and the world are long past the point of no return

369243[/snapback]

There's a long way to go, but overall the sign ARE actually pretty good. Syria is an issue, but rhetoric aside is coming around. A few years ago, nuclear war between India and Pakistan was a distinct possibility. Things are quieting down in the Sudan. For the first time in collective memory, there are actually some inroads being made in Africa. Iran will find itself contained, and really won't be that big of a problem unless they want to be. You best believe they are quietly under their breath blessing GW Bush for making that SH thorn in their side go away.

Things really aren't as bad as they seem.

369243[/snapback]

sh--. For once, you're not being a dumbass. <_<

Because I am a vast storehouse of useless trivia.  Did you know there's 250 mice to the gallon?  <_<

369311[/snapback]

I used to pay $0.35/gallon for mice. Now it's over $2.00. What the heck did we get into this war for, if I can't get cheap mice?

I used to pay $0.35/gallon for mice. Now it's over $2.00. What the heck did we get into this war for, if I can't get cheap mice?

369319[/snapback]

And with that, boys and girls we bid adieu to intelligent discourse.

Let's go to the other side and pick on bill some more. <_<

And with that, boys and girls we bid adieu to intelligent discourse.

Let's go to the other side and pick on bill some more.  :)

369321[/snapback]

God damnit. Why do all you bastards have to focus on one little blowjob!

LEAVE MY CLINTON ALONE!

<_<:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

God damnit.  Why do all you bastards have to focus on one little blowjob!

LEAVE MY CLINTON ALONE!

:D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :)

369345[/snapback]

its not that a married man got a blowjob at work from subordinate young enough to be his daughter

or that he lied about it under oath

or that he went on tv and wagged his finger at the rest of us and lied

its the fact that the president of the united states, the most powerful man in the world, should be able to do better than some chunky intern <_<

its not that a married man got a blowjob at work from subordinate young enough to be his daughter

or that he lied about it under oath

or that he went on tv and wagged his finger at the rest of us and lied

its the fact that the president of the united states, the most powerful man in the world, should be able to do better than some chunky intern <_<

369386[/snapback]

At least it wasn't Oprah.

Suddenly, they're different?  <_<

Christ, you're an idiot.

369201[/snapback]

All of the insurgents are not Sunnis. There was actually a good deal of discussion in the media about the fact that the insurgency appeared to be going to some lengths to blame their attacks on the Sunnis, hoping to spark more widespread violence and a civil war. That was about six weeks ago. I guess you are the only one who believes that all the insurgent groups, each and every one, is comprised of Sunnies.

And you are also an arrogant prick.

All of the insurgents are not Sunnis.  There was actually a good deal of discussion in the media about the fact that the insurgency appeared to be going to some lengths to blame their attacks on the Sunnis, hoping to spark more widespread violence and a civil war.  That was about six weeks ago.  I guess you are the only one who believes that all the insurgent groups, each and every one, is comprised of Sunnies.

And apparently you're the only one who believes we're talking to ALL insurgents...

And you are also an arrogant prick.

369956[/snapback]

Beats being a !@#$ing idiot...