OT: Women fighting over Jeff Garcia

JoeF

Guest HOW DOES GARCIA GET WOMEN?

must be great to be rich- this guy looks like a alien on heroin. bradshaw was correct when he said he was the ugliest qb in the nfl- and yes he meant his looks not his game play- lol@bradshaws phony spin on it.

but good for garcia. maybe he can get a 3some out it.

I don't undertand something.

When you read that article and you get to Jeff Garcia's name, it's highlighted for a link that takes you to Garcia's stats. When they mention Cleveland, the word is highlighted for a link that takes you to the Brown's website.

When you get to the words Playboy, Playmate of the Year, and Carmella DeCesare, there's nothing. No links.

That's just irresponsible journalism.

When you read that article and you get to Jeff Garcia's name, it's highlighted for a link that takes you to Garcia's stats. When they mention Cleveland, the word is highlighted for a link that takes you to the Brown's website.

When you get to the words Playboy, Playmate of the Year, and Carmella DeCesare, there's nothing. No links.

27125[/snapback]

very astute observation.

Playmate of the year with Garcia?  I never understand how these ugly football players and rock stars get the playmates and supermodels and the rest of us get the butterfaces.

27134[/snapback]

Dude tonight I WISH I could get the butterfaces. I almost went home with a buttereverything. Girl not only had the face of an NFL lineman but the body of one too. Hooking up with her tonight would have been like hooking up with Mike Pucillo. Hell hooking up with Pussywillow himself would have been better than this chick. Ah well good thing I made it home from the bars safely. Can't wait for tomorrow. Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27125[/snapback]

Well, just in case some of you want pictures..I suggest you to a google image search of this girls name.

Go to Google.com, click on images, click on preferences, click on Do not filter my search results, click save preferences, click ok, type in young girls name, Rinse. Repeat. Wipe hands on pants.