For the critics of Gitmo

KRC

What the !@#$ are you talking about?

363914[/snapback]

You went into a whine about how nobody was talking about KBR and Haliburton during the Clinton years... That is untrue. The distain for KBR goes way back. Thanks to LBJ, wasn't KBR heavily innvolved in Vietnam?

Ya, the history that I posted doesn't include Clinton... But, he is equally to blame. KBR became notorious in Vietnam and now Iraq... That doesn't say past administrations get a free pass... They don't in my book!

It is the big scale actions that get people's attention.

You went into a whine about how nobody was talking about KBR and Haliburton during the Clinton years... That is untrue.  The distain for KBR goes way back.  Thanks to LBJ, wasn't KBR heavily innvolved in Vietnam?

Ya, the history that I posted doesn't include Clinton... But, he is equally to blame.  KBR became notorious in Vietnam and now Iraq... That doesn't say past administrations get a free pass... They don't in my book!

It is the big scale actions that get people's attention.

363928[/snapback]

Well, thank you for pointing that out and putting some perspective on the question I posed. But still...why are they now "evil tools of the administration"? And if the disdain for these compainies go back through several Democratic Administrations, why is the Left using KBR and Halliburton in their "anti-Bush" crusade? Its like selling your Chevy because "all cars are bad"....and then buying a Toyota.

Well, thank you for pointing that out and putting some perspective on the question I posed. But still...why are they now "evil tools of the administration"? And if the disdain for these compainies go back through several Democratic Administrations, why is the Left using KBR and Halliburton in their "anti-Bush" crusade? Its like selling your Chevy because "all cars are bad"....and then buying a Toyota.

364247[/snapback]

Let's not forget that Halliburton and KBR were publically lauded by Vice President Gore for their excellence.

The whole reason this stuff gets time is to keep the masses from actually seeing what the government is doing to THEM.

And if the disdain for these compainies go back through several Democratic Administrations, why is the Left using KBR and Halliburton in their "anti-Bush" crusade? Its like selling your Chevy because "all cars are bad"....and then buying a Toyota.

364247[/snapback]

Its called politics and either side would do it if they felt a chance to get ahead.