TBD2 League Now Open!

R. Rich

Last year was a great year, and the first for the TBD2 league. We had a lot of fun and it was quite competitive.

Those who participated in the league last year are more than welcome to re-up. Also, any newcomers who want to take part can join also. We have 10 spots in the league and we'll fill them first come, first serve.

Here's the registration information you'll need. The only stipulation we have for the TBD2 league is that you use your username as the name of your team also. Good luck.

Yahoo! ID#: 89272

Password: Ball4TheWall05

So, they can be any position and you just choose your lineup every week? Including defenses?

367997[/snapback]

As long as you have enough of the starting positions to fill your team, then yes. In this league, we play defensive players, NOT entire defenses. Just remember to keep enough of the key positions on your bench, such as RB and WR. Because of injuries, you can never have enough of them.

sorry i missed this opportunity. i really wanted to test my FF skill against the Legend of R.Rich. Seriously.

i think last year i signed up and then backed out before the season stated because i knew i had too much going on to commit to the full season. i didn't want to get into the league and let my roster drop off because i didn't have time to keep up with it.

maybe next year i can get in.

sorry i missed this opportunity.  i really wanted to test my FF skill against the Legend of R.Rich.    Seriously.

i think last year i signed up and then backed out before the season stated because i knew i had too much going on to commit to the full season.  i didn't want to get into the league and let my roster drop off because i didn't have time to keep up with it.

maybe next year i can get in.

368918[/snapback]

Legend? Hahaha!!! Hardly.

You may yet have your chance. If KzooMike doesn't set up the "TBD" league again, like he did last year, then I'll set one up.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.