Mass Deportations? That sure sounds like fascism, probably because it is.

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I'm sorry you or the script can't comprehend basic terms and again use them out of content. 

Did you get through high school at least? 

That's some amazing logic.  A up vote for just coming up with something that out there.  

You should research cognitive dissonance as your showing it 

No one has produced a plan for this beyond “stop every single brown person we see and demand their papers,” KGB style

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Strawman.  Ad hominem.  You literally post the same garbage daily.  You put the anal in banal.  

And the stuff u post isn't garbage? Thanks for the laugh.

Just now, Roundybout said:

No one has produced a plan for this beyond “stop every single brown person we see and demand their papers,” KGB style

U mean like the laws we already have that the Biden administration refuse to enforce?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Strawman.  Ad hominem.  You literally post the same garbage daily.  You put the anal in banal.  

Listen to you talking all dirty like.  I didn't know you're name was Banal.  How you doin?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

And the stuff u post isn't garbage? Thanks for the laugh.

U mean like the laws we already have that the Biden administration refuse to enforce?

Creating a gestapo for Hispanics is not a viable policy solution 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What's with the "brown person" thing you keep saying?  Which nationalities/ethnicities are you classifying as "brown" that have immigrated into this country?  Serious question.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

What's with the "brown person" thing you keep saying?  Which nationalities/ethnicities are you classifying as "brown" that have immigrated into this country?  Serious question.

He's an idiot who talks in circles. He also possesses a high moral compass because borders shouldn't exist.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

Hispanic, like the vast majority of migrants coming from the southern border 

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

He's an idiot who talks in circles. He also possesses a high moral compass because borders shouldn't exist.  

Hell yeah, now we’re talking. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Hispanic, like the vast majority of migrants coming from the southern border 

Are you Hispanic?  How many Hispanic posters on here consider themselves "brown"?  Are you "brown"?  I think that by your definition I'm 50% brown, and I think you have no idea what you are talking about.  Are Asians brown to you?  How about Chinese people?  How about Russian people?  Because all of the above are entering this country illegally.  

I'm just curious and I can't find an answer to the question anywhere. How many millions of people do advocates of mass immigration into the US think is the proper level? 20 million, 30 million, 500 million? How many people should we welcome in and support? Should we welcome the entire world's population of 8 billion into the country? At what number of people do we reach "full capacity"?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

Are you Hispanic?  How many Hispanic posters on here consider themselves "brown"?  Are you "brown"?  I think that by your definition I'm 50% brown, and I think you have no idea what you are talking about.  Are Asians brown to you?  How about Chinese people?  How about Russian people?  Because all of the above are entering this country illegally.  

“Brown” is tongue in cheek since it’s the attitude of most right wingers I’ve come across in my travels. Prime example is the Obama birth certificate nonsense.

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm just curious and I can't find an answer to the question anywhere. How many millions of people do advocates of mass immigration into the US think is the proper level? 20 million, 30 million, 500 million? How many people should we welcome in and support? Should we welcome the entire world's population of 8 billion into the country? At what number of people do we reach "full capacity"?

Read “One Billion Americans” by Matthew Yglesias and be enlightened. 

“Brown” is tongue in cheek since it’s the attitude of most right wingers I’ve come across in my travels. Prime example is the Obama birth certificate nonsense.

You definitely need to get out more.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Tongue in cheek?  You can't define it?  You sound like a racist Nazi to me.  You're generalizing and lumping all persons into one category.  You're a f*cking racist and you don't even know it.  F*ck you and your white privilege. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

Tongue in cheek?  You can't define it?  You sound like a racist Nazi to me.  You're generalizing and lumping all persons into one category.  You're a f*cking racist and you don't even know it.  F*ck you and your white privilege. 

Nice tantrum. 

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You definitely need to get out more.

This place is like a slow moving car accident, hard to look away 

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Nice tantrum. 

Nice non-answer.  Because you have no idea what you are talking about.  AlBUNDY4TDS said it best, go get a clue because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.  You've been programmed.

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Nice tantrum. 

This place is like a slow moving car accident, hard to look away 

So the right wingers you referenced meeting in your travels is just the people on this message board? Everything is starting to make sense.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So the right wingers you referenced meeting in your travels is just the people on this message board? Everything is starting to make sense.

Y’all aren’t exactly Rhodes scholars here, but believe it or not I do meet people outside

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Nice non-answer.  Because you have no idea what you are talking about.  AlBUNDY4TDS said it best, go get a clue because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.  You've been programmed.

I’ll let you get back to your fantasy of removing ethnic minorities from America 

28 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Creating a gestapo for Hispanics is not a viable policy solution 

Are you this hysterical in real life? I’m not talking about funny hysterical. Take a breath kid. You are going off the rails. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I’ll let you get back to your fantasy of removing ethnic minorities from America 

I think you mean "brown" people, right?  Yeah, I think it's time for you to back out of this thread with your tail between your legs.

Y’all aren’t exactly Rhodes scholars here, but believe it or not I do meet people outside

And you consider yourself educated? That's pretty scary. 

• Eyeroll 1