Kristi Noem is human trash

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I was under the impression that they were putting up a fight to save their own country. Now I realize Biden has drafted them into service.

Yeah, it's that simple

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My grandparents had a farm in northern California.  They were tough people and it was a hard life.  Once when we were visiting I remember my grandmother killed a rattlesnake with a shovel that was threatening us.  Not scared or anything, just went up to it and bashed its head in.  While she was doing this I was more or less crapping my pants.  My grandfather died of a heart attack at 90 while working on his truck.  I don't think city people would be doing any of those things.  They go to Costco and pick up a pack of 85% ground beef or a roasted Chicken and don't see how it gets from the farm to the store.  I learned a bit about how hard farming is and when the city slickers snicker about those "hicks" as they drink a $6 Starbucks coffee while checking their e-mail and posting pictures of their vacation (that nobody really wants to see) I quietly laugh to myself about them.  Because without that farm to table system they'd run out of food in two or three days and I guarantee 99% of them wouldn't survive if left to their own wits and resourcefulness.     

We agree again.  Farmers are under appreciated and vital.  But in most American society (including farming) killing a pig and killing a dog are 2 very different things.  What bothers me most about Noem's story is that she goes out and buys an expensive, desirable, unusual breed known for high energy.   It doesn't live up to expectations and she discards it after a year.  Sure hope he died on the first shot.  I  dunno why but  just can't see her as  seasoned sportsman.  Maybe it's because she killed a puppy...

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sure hope he died on the first shot.  I  dunno why but  just can't see her as  seasoned sportsman.  Maybe it's because she killed a puppy...

LOL

I'd bet on her vs you 24/7/365. This is further proof for me that you don't have a clue of the cultural differences.

23 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

LOL

I'd bet on her vs you 24/7/365. This is further proof for me that you don't have a clue of the cultural differences.

Cultural differences...because killing a puppy is routine in South Dakota hunting land?

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Cultural differences...because killing a puppy is routine in South Dakota hunting land?

Cultural differences because you don't think she's an accurate shot. You haven't a clue

35 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

LOL

This is just dumb. Do better.

7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Cultural differences because you don't think she's an accurate shot. You haven't a clue

She did ***** yup killing the goat. Don’t be so sure.

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Simply my opinion on her skill being much better than yours

I would love to see a vid of her shooting skeet.  She's definitely hot.  If she can shoot that'd be like watching Anika Sorenson but I digress.

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

This is just dumb. Do better.

She did ***** yup killing the goat. Don’t be so sure.

I'm not the guy that joked about Noem's skill with a gun. And I agree, it was dumb

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

She bird hunts all the time.

uh huh.  she apparently doesn't train dogs well.  Maybe she should just do those harvest hunts down the road.  Leave the dogs to them.  Just gotta say, watching bird dogs work is awesome.  They're fearless and will hurdle steep ravines, go thru thick briars and smile bringing back a bird.   The author of my linked piece gets it.  Im sure many S Dakotans do.  I just don't see a seasoned hunter doing what Noem did...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

uh huh.  she apparently doesn't train dogs well.  Maybe she should just do those harvest hunts down the road.  Leave the dogs to them.  Just gotta say, watching bird dogs work is awesome.  They're fearless and will hurdle steep ravines, go thru thick briars and smile bringing back a bird.   The author of my linked piece gets it.  Im sure many S Dakotans do.  I just don't see a seasoned hunter doing what Noem did...

It’s obvious she doesn’t hunt much. She’s not much of a farmer either. Any farmer I know wouldn’t shoot their dog and brag about even if they did. All these people talking about farmers like they know something. I never met a farmer that put an animal down and bragged!

She’s nothing but an ####### and people defending her…? Two peas in a pod.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yeah, you've established your feelings on this. How many dogs has she trained well?

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

It’s obvious she doesn’t hunt much. She’s not much of a farmer either. Any farmer I know wouldn’t shoot their dog and brag about even if they did. All these people talking about farmers like they know something. I never met a farmer that put an animal down and bragged!

She’s nothing but an ####### and people defending her…? Two peas in a pod.

Be better than this

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you tell me.  How many has she killed?  I think she's lost the S Dakota sportsman's vote and that's probably pretty sizable.

You made the statement, can you back it up?