What's the point of this team's philosophy?

What’s the plan when Brady inevitably becomes a HC?   Is that the question?

Its a fair one.  I think it’s important to know that we’re bringing in the best players to win football games now and post Brady, and not just guys that fit what Brady does.  

If the short and long term plan post Brady is to be more balanced because this is Buffalo in January that’s fine by me.  To me that looked like the biggest change Daboll to Dorsey to Brady.  

You can’t win in this league throwing 60 plus percent of the time especially in Buffalo.  You get one bad weather day and suddenly the Oline you neglected in the name of bringing in WR after WR will come back to bite you.   

Joe Marino on his podcast yesterday was talking about our offense now vs the teams that made the final 4 and whether or not WR was that vital for those teams.  Certainly helped the 49ers that do a lot of things right on offense and defense.  

The other 3 teams shared one thing in common.  Elite Olines.  You will not find a SB winning team with an average or below Oline.  

You put an elite QB behind an elite Oline you are going places (currently the Chiefs).  That’s why my vote pre draft was lean into our strength which IMO for 2023 was Oline.  So I hope SVPG wins the C job and we keep McGovern at LG.  

• Agree 1