Check out this site...

A melancholy look back at Buffalo's past.

359088[/snapback]

Wow. The Milk Machine. Corner of Doat and Sattler. Three doors down from my home at 386 Doat Street.

The rest was way cool but that particular picture was a kick in the gut. Home Sweet Home.

Wow.  The Milk Machine.  Corner of Doat and Sattler.  Three doors down from my home at 386 Doat Street.

The rest was way cool but that particular picture was a kick in the gut.  Home Sweet Home.

359131[/snapback]

I just wish I could find proof of Charlap's existence.

Edit: A-HA! I found an article from Busines First of Buffalo that had this little snippet in it:

"Perry's Ice Cream, they've grown tremendously in the last few years and they're very competitive with us in the Western New York area," said Henry Charlap, president of Charlap's Dairy Farms Inc., a North Boston company that produces about 150,000 gallons of ice cream a year, mostly for restaurants and small stores.

Though milk is Charlap's main product, ice cream sales have grown, Charlap said.

Linky witha little Love for Charlap's...

A melancholy look back at Buffalo's past.

359088[/snapback]

Great site. The nine lords a leaking pic is a classic. It's members of the Blackthorn Club getting ready for a Patty's Day performance. The pic can also be found in the men's bathroom of the Balckthorn Pub on Seneca in S.Buffalo. My uncle's in the pic and my dad was just off to the right of the photographer.