2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You’ve finally found a schtick that allows you to fit in! Congrats on your success and good luck going forward! 

So 4th is still bored and still here.

So bored that it came up with a schtick, too?

Fantastic. 

Who else but 4th could come up with a schtick so unique, original and inspiring!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Aww are you butt hurt? Nuke this board

Yes. I am butt hurt. Thank you for noticing and caring enough to say something. I would have liked something clever but anything is better than nothing. 

There are options besides nuking the board. At least one option is fully within your control. Best of luck. 

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Yes. I am butt hurt. Thank you for noticing and caring enough to say something. I would have liked something clever but anything is better than nothing. 

There are options besides nuking the board. At least one option is fully within your control. Best of luck. 

It looked like a conversation was getting started about it but it seems everyone just wasn’t back to name calling. The irony of the people who post 175 times a day calling out the person who posts 200 times a day and all the posts are useless childish name calling is just laughable. 

The thing that amazes me the most is this will go on everyday till the election.

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So 4th is still bored and still here.

So bored that it came up with a schtick, too?

Fantastic. 

Who else but 4th could come up with a schtick so unique, original and inspiring!

Commie 💩 posting. Full of TDS. Nuke this place!

13 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

It looked like a conversation was getting started about it but it seems everyone just wasn’t back to name calling. The irony of the people who post 175 times a day calling out the person who posts 200 times a day and all the posts are useless childish name calling is just laughable.

No argument with this. 

Posted (edited)

I'll say it again for the benefit if the many newish posters we have here.

This place used to be moderated to a degree. What you see from Billsfuk.c every day since it joined would not have been tolerated in the past. 

Again, Billsfuk.c has been shi.t posting from the very first day that it joined the board a few years ago. I've been here since 2002. I was in my 20s then btw for the benefit of the moron crowd who like to toss out the boomer label.

Therefore I'm only left to conclude that the Billsfuk.c posting style is indeed permitted on PPP currently. 

I'd be thrilled if a mod were to come by and clearly state that it's no longer allowed.  We know who wouldn’t be long for PPP if that were to happen.

But again, that would require a mod to volunteer to actually moderate this cesspool, and that's a ridiculous ask IMO.

Therefore, if you don't like it here your options are:

1. Stay here and contribute either by mostly useless engagement with other Bills fans(?) or via the Billsfuk.c way. 

2. Leave. Or if you can't pull yourself away, attempt to doxx someone and get banned from TBD entirely.

3. Ask SDS, who again has publicly stated that he regrets ever allowing this sub forum to exist, to shut it down.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This place used to be moderated to a degree. What you see from Billsfuk.c every day since it joined would not have been tolerated in the past. 

Again, Billsfuk.c has been shi.t posting from the very first day that it joined the board a few years ago. I've been here since 2002. I was in my 20s then btw for the benefit of the moron crowd who like to toss out the boomer label.

Therefore I'm only left to conclude that the Billsfuk.c posting style is indeed permitted on PPP currently. 

I'd be thrilled if a mod were to come by and clearly state that it's no longer allowed.  We know who wouldn’t be long for PPP if that were to happen.

But again, that would require a mod to volunteer to actually moderate this cesspool, and that's a ridiculous ask IMO.

1. Stay here and contribute either by mostly useless engagement with other Bills fans(?) or via the Billsfuk.c way. 

2. Leave. Or if you can't pull yourself away, attempt to doxx someone and get banned from TBD entirely.

3. Ask SDS, who again has publicly stated that he regrets ever allowing this sub forum to exist, to shut it down.

I disagree.  If you don't like it, leave.  

4 hours ago, Doc said:

I did, in another thread.  

Why would I leave? Cause you said so? You guys really are delusional! 

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I get what you are saying. But you being here longer means nothing. At this point and time you’re posting is no better than his. You guys have different opinions. That’s it. Both post way too much 💩

someone start by being the bigger man. I’m sure I’m talking to a wall but moderate yourselves, your grown boys. You can do it. You will never agree with eachother. Just a thought. 

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Why would I leave? Cause you said so? You guys really are delusional!

Either leave or stop with the stupid "nuke this board!" 

4th said it only came down here to the bowels of TBD because it's bored during the off season.  It has since remained through free agency and the draft, I'm guessing it will stay through training camp too.

Will it still be bored and posting here with the NFL season upon us come September?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Either leave or stop with the stupid "nuke this board!" 

Nuke this place.

46 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

4th said it only came down here to the bowels of TBD because it's bored during the off season.  It has since remained through free agency and the draft, I'm guessing it will stay through training camp too.

Will it still be bored and posting here with the NFL season upon us come September?

It depends on the level of entertainment you keep providing. I told you a few weeks back I might change my mind and stay just because of you.