ANY BILLS BARS IN NEW ZEALAND?

i know...that's not funny....but i am going to new zealand on wednesday. staying for a 1 month.

i have a friend with a car so we have a little mobility. she lives in tauranga, which is on the north island, right on the ocean. i have heard all thespectacular scenery is in the south, so we are planning to spend about 2 weeks there. anyone have any advice on cool stuff to do there?

i know...that's not funny....but i am going to new zealand on wednesday.  staying for a 1 month.

i have a friend with a car so we have a little mobility.  she lives in tauranga,  which is on the north island, right on the ocean.  i have heard all thespectacular scenery is in the south, so we are planning to spend about 2 weeks there.  anyone have any advice on cool stuff to do there?

357530[/snapback]

Do they have koalas in New Zealand?

but i am going to new zealand on wednesday. staying for a 1 month

After a month in New Zealand....you may never come back. The only problem is - you're going in the winter. I hope you're into sking.

Sorry this is slightly off-topic, but if you are a "sports fan" rather than just a football fan, the British Lions (rugby) are touring New Zealand while you are there. These are currently the top two teams in the world - the Brits are the defending World Champs and ranked #2, while the Kiwis are currently ranked #1 in the world.

I have had the opportunity to see a Rugby Test at Eden Park in Auckland with the Kiwis against the hated Aussies in 2000 and it was WAY better than attending the Superbowl in Jacksonville.

Find a way to go to a match, you will not regret it. The teams hate each other and the Kiwis have a lot to prove against the World Champs. If you can't go, at least make sure you find a big pub in one of the cities to enjoy the atmosphere, I promise you won't regret it.

G'Day Mate!

Sorry, but I doubt you'll find a Bills Bar.

Right now... everyone is only talking about one thing.

NEW ZEALAND ALL BLACK RUGBY!

I sent three weeks on the South Island in March and am currently in the interview process with The Nelson City Council in regards to a Engineering opening there. (Nelson is located on the Top of The South Island.

If you're in the North (and can't spend time in the South Is.) I recommend going to Raglan. (Great beach town)

Auckland isn't really that impressive, though

However, you're sure to love the Kiwi style!

we already looked into the allblacks...and, son of a B word, they are SOLD OUT!

i wonder if it's like going to a bills game where NO MATTER WHAT there is always a ticket to be had at a reasonable price....somehow i doubt it.

and yes aussie, i keep hearing that i "may never come back"

...oh well!