2024 Bills Schedule Very Early Updates

corta765

On 2/1/2024 at 8:52 AM, HIT BY SPIKES said:

The wife is a Seahawks fan and we plan on flying out of Toronto to Vancouver and then taking the train to Portland for a couple of days before taking the train back up to Seattle for a couple of days and the game before flying back to Toronto from Vancouver.

Any speculation as to when that game may be?

Sometime between September 5, 2024 and January 5, 2025. Hope this helps.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I can … the NFL loves them on Prime Time 

Yea agree. I can't see them sending them back to Detroit again for the 2nd time in three years but it wouldn't shock me at all if the Bills are a Thanksgiving game again in the next year or two, potentially as the home team in the rotating late slot. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, corta765 said:

It is a slippery slope when you start getting to perfectly equal in terms of stadium, design, conditions etc... There are many people who think Buffalo playing outdoors in the weather we do is unfair and all northern teams should be in a dome. Seattle and KC were engineered in a way to amplify the noise in their standings to make it impossible to hear for the opponent. The league could halt or pause a game if the heat is legitimately unsafe, they have not needed to at this point.

I agree, something must be done about it. I hope there's another game there this year where it is an issue so that it gets the attention it deserves, but I hope that it isn't ours.

If the league doesn't do anything about it the Bills should adjust the plans for the new stadium so that any rain is funneled down directly over the visitor's benches. Hey, not our problem, we can't control the weather.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.