epic takedown of Nick Wright by Freddie DeBoer (Josh Allen-related)

This is a spot on take of the current state of the sports media landscape as a whole, 30 years ago a player of Allen’s talents and playoff performances would be unanimously respected and hailed as an all time great.

Those days are over and now swimming upstream against the current is what drives these programs. Allen is clearly a top 5 QB no matter where you view it from and to belittle his game is an obvious ploy.

I miss the days of when sports media didn’t require screaming and arguing to entertain.

5 hours ago, Success said:

Wow, was that a great read.  This guy absolutely nailed it.

Against my better common sense, I checked Wright's tweets after the game - just to see if there was any grace, or sportsmanship.  But of course, he was a sore as a sore winner can be.  He is so obsessed w/ Allen, and when the Bills lose, it's always because of Allen.

He's the ultimate clown, and it's a disgrace that sports media elevates guys like this.  I played my part, because I clicked - but that's really what it is now.  Be outrageous, get clicks, make money.

I did the same today, I also have no clue why, it’s even worse today.

It’s a disgrace the targets Allen is getting from the media from all angles and fans of other teams who follow the media blindly, anyone with half a brain who was watching knows deep down Allen not only didn’t lose us that game, but also the only reason it was even close.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.