I've Beane In Klein'd to Find a Little Love for AJ .

T master

1 minute ago, T master said:

My bad i must have been day drinking ! I was reading a couple of different things sorry my bad ...

I wish I'd been day drinking

And not in the Mike McDaniels "Stupid Tshirt Slogan that Everyone Knows is Fake" sense, in the "No, for reals" sense.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I know he chose to skip his vacation to come back, but the whole off the couch narrative seems a little excessive to me. The guy has basically been with the team the whole season.

I thougnt that too.  But after I heard his interview when he mentioned he was released before the Chiefsa game, I looked and it was actually more than 1 month Klein was on his couch.   He was released on Dec 9th, and he said he thought he was done.    He got signed back Thursday, Jan 11.  

To me coming back after 5 weeks out, and playing well in an NFL playoff game in freezing temps, after basically 1 practice, is pretty damn impressive

1 minute ago, Reks Ryan said:

I thougnt that too.  But after I heard his interview when he mentioned he was released before the Chiefsa game, I looked and it was actually more than 1 month Klein was on his couch.   He was released on Dec 9th, and he said he thought he was done.    He got signed back Thursday, Jan 11.  

To me coming back after 5 weeks out, and playing well in an NFL playoff game in freezing temps, after basically 1 practice, is pretty damn impressive

Not only that, but someone said he was running the scout team defense.  So he wasn't even practicing with the starting D.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.