Every time the Bills and Steelers face each other in the playoffs, the winner goes to the SB

BillsFan619

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Cal me crazy, but I’m pretty sure the two teams in each Conference Championship Game have a 50/50 chance at making the Super Bowl. 

Some people are saying that when they play the SB there is a 100% chance one of them will be the champion. 

Not sure I believe it, but those are the whispers coming from my floorboards in Brooklyn.

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Serious question if they are playing in the divisional round wouldn't they have to win that game AND the AFCCG  to get to the Superbowl?

One of the two has to win. The OP states the winner of the game went on to make the SB. So that team is in the conference championship.

• Like (+1) 1

Odds don't stack up like that (.5 x .5 x .5).  No matter how many times you get heads (or tails) in a row, the odds are 50/50 on the next flip.  True if you got heads 10 times in a row or got it 100 times in a row on the prior flips.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.