Wyatt Teller's wife dishes on her difficult, non-working life

stuvian

On 1/10/2024 at 12:33 PM, Matt_In_NH said:

I get what you are saying but sometimes the best thing to say is nothing.  All people have problems and challenges in life.  Her "challenges" and "stressors" are real however they are miniscule when you compare them to other typical folks.   

Okay, so while I do like the name as I could’ve easily just been the Matt in az, we all do have problems, challenges, and stressors in life. However, like I said she is poking fun at what is expected from her as a WAG. It is very similar to asking a police officer or a judge to get you out of a ticket because you have some familial ties to them or know someone who knows them. The only reason people on this board are getting offended is simply because she has means and because she has means, she should not complain of anything, that in and of itself is ridiculous. Her “stressors” and “challenges” are not any different than anyone else’s and they are not “ miniscule” just because you compare her to someone of lesser means. If anything her stressors realistically could be much grander, relatively speaking, compared to “typical folks”. Which, also, what is considered a “typical folk”? While I do understand what you’re saying, there is really no reason that she should not be able to participate in social media fun because she is of a significant means. She is not obnoxious or arrogant, she’s having fun by doing what everyone is doing. Put the pitchforks and torches away, she’s not a bad person. Everyone is constantly looking for the next thing to be offended by, quit being so weak and creating something where there is nothing (not referring to you specifically, don’t get offended, lol). This is coming from someone who does not participate in social media and can’t stand those housewives shows that my wife constantly watches.

I heard her name is Karen…, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.