The Ripoff Report - Delirium and Madness

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Spector was called in and played well.  The LB situation this season makes me ask this question to those who know more about the X's and O's

than me.

Does McDermott have a great scheme for the LBs or is it more talent?  Everyone (and I mean everyone) was on him about the LB situation

this off season.  These LBs have played great.

You're not alone in thinking that. I know I have been wondering what happens next year, especially with Hyde and Rapp's contracts ending, and Poyer's end looming at the horizon. Do we go back to more of a standard 4-3 with Taron Johnson acting as more of a tweener? Do we shuffle one of our undersized LBs into a hybrid safety?

I think we add safety in the offseason, but I find it hard to keep playmaking LBs off the field.

20 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You're not alone in thinking that. I know I have been wondering what happens next year, especially with Hyde and Rapp's contracts ending, and Poyer's end looming at the horizon. Do we go back to more of a standard 4-3 with Taron Johnson acting as more of a tweener? Do we shuffle one of our undersized LBs into a hybrid safety?

I think we add safety in the offseason, but I find it hard to keep playmaking LBs off the field.

Maybe.  We all know McD is pretty good picking up and using DBs, just wondering if the same is true with the LBs.

I speculated (more a question) early in the year that maybe these smaller quicker LBs are a "wave of the future".

The safety question will be interesting for next year.

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I forgot to mention that Bills fans showed up and were so energized by the punt return TD that the Dolphins had trouble getting play in at their own house.

They were having trouble getting plays in from the start.  I LMAO when the announcers were touting the Dolphins great W-L record at home.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.