Looking for 2 Bills/Dolphins Tickets

falgobofu

There are three ways to avoid getting scammed with the move to mobile ticketing - Ticketmaster's resale platform, buying from one of your friends, or finding an established person on a place like TBD.

Stubhub, Vivid, or any of those other platforms are unfortunately no longer sure things like they used to be.  They no longer verify that the seller actually has the tickets they claim to be selling.  Before mobile ticketing, they would have sellers upload pdf tickets, which they would verify before approving the listing.  None of that happens now, and if you have a problem (like I did three consecutive times in the last year) - it's a huge ordeal to get your money back.  If it's close to the event, you may not be able to get tickets.

Stubhub in particular is one I will no longer do business with.  If a seller confirms your tickets, they often have until the day before the event to furnish tickets, even if you buy them months in advance.  Most sellers will give you the tickets shortly after confirming the sale.  But others don't, and I missed a concert because Stubhub refused to help until the day of the event.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.