OT: Ramius' Chin Scruff

Puhonix

Does Ramius need to shave that skunk off his chin?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Does Ramius need to shave that skunk off his chin?

• Yes
    • No

We're getting a little rain here too, damn, its coming down sideways.

355735[/snapback]

Are you going to start whinning again this year? Damn go a few days without power, have afew shinglesrippedoff your house, and you claim it's the end of the world. Hell even sh-- was partying and having his playstation 2 ripped off during it. :doh:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to start whinning again this year?  Damn go a few days without power, have afew shinglesrippedoff your house, and you claim it's the end of the world.  Hell even sh-- was partying and having his playstation 2 ropped off during it.  :doh:

355747[/snapback]

Now now...this is the Kinder and Gentler board.

Are you going to start whinning again this year?  Damn go a few days without power, have afew shinglesrippedoff your house, and you claim it's the end of the world.  Hell even sh-- was partying and having his playstation 2 ripped off during it.  :doh:

355747[/snapback]

Be careful my little short friend. Virgina is due. I remember you crying about just plain old thunderstorms last year, kitty :lol::lol:;)

Be careful my little short friend. Virgina is due. I remember you crying about just plain old thunderstorms last year, kitty ;)  :lol:  :doh:

355755[/snapback]

Only when I saw a cat 5 tornado about 1/2 mile from my house heading across I95. Hoping it didn't turn toward me.

Whatever.  Don't you have a Britney Spears song to go butcher with 20 transvestites?  :doh:

355754[/snapback]

Been there, done that.

Boring.

You sure they were all transvestites?

Oh, BTW...Britney is over rated. I'm glad Nicholle Kidman showed up. Buffy got tired.

Gotta love mature women.

Been there, done that.

Boring.

You sure they were all transvestites?

Oh, BTW...Britney is over rated. I'm glad Nicholle Kidman showed up. Buffy got tired.

Gotta love mature women.

355762[/snapback]

Ed is going to cut your heart out. You said Britney is over rated. :doh:

Arlene may have us in her sights up here in tally...bring it on you unorganized b1tch!

355744[/snapback]

As I used to tell some of the younger airmen "Next time you get ready to shave, take one step closer to the razor".

Hurricanes, phhtt. I bought a concrete block/brick house, got a BBQ grill and a generator with which I know how to safely backfeed power into my house. Arlene can KMA.

Ed is going to cut your heart out.  You said Britney is over rated.  :doh:

355763[/snapback]

Ed's past that. He's either learned a lot, or we took over his mind and made him into a willing weapon. Either way works for me.

He want's someone who can handle a handgun with authority, now. And look REALLY good doing it.

Hard to set him up in his age group, though.

Maybe A. Jolie?

Want me to call her and see what she's up to tonight?

Not for me, mind you...we have to help Ed. After all, we did this to him.

Ed's past that. He's either learned a lot, or we took over his mind and made him into a willing weapon. Either way works for me.

355775[/snapback]

Not so grasshopper. Ed and the ex are together again. Apparently it all comes down to communication. ;) She communicates, Ed does.

Not so grasshopper.  Ed and the ex are together again.  Apparently it all comes down to communication. :blink:   She communicates, Ed does.

357000[/snapback]

Did he really? Damn Ed, I am so disappointed in you. You truely are a horrible person. <_<