Mafia: A Buffalo Bills Trailer

Einstein

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

People are using AI and then claiming they did "the work." It's bull#### to get followers and make a buck. People out there are actually selling AI art as their own, and they think it's harmless because they don't understand how the code really works. AI directly samples from other real art, putting actual art from real people who did the real work, into it's images.

It's a losing battle, because generation after generation will let AI take over their lives, as we have, but we should remember this time in history.

My concern is ..at what point is there no real new content out there and it’s just AI generated from AI.  At what point do we hit the tipping point and we’ve lost creativity, and more importantly the ability to discern what is creatively generated and what is just regenerated. 

can I ask… what parts of this video do people think at AI generated?  I bit specific but I want to know if what I’m seeing is what I think I’m seeing. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

MidJourney is a good company but they are no-where near OpenAI.

For example. MidJourney brought in $200M last year. OpenAI brought in over $1.3 Billion.

How is that any kind of standard of quality? Is McDonald's better than Ruth's Chris?

2 hours ago, Dan said:

My concern is ..at what point is there no real new content out there and it’s just AI generated from AI.  At what point do we hit the tipping point and we’ve lost creativity, and more importantly the ability to discern what is creatively generated and what is just regenerated. 

can I ask… what parts of this video do people think at AI generated?  I bit specific but I want to know if what I’m seeing is what I think I’m seeing. 

I only watched a little bit and it all looked AI generated

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

How is that any kind of standard of quality? Is McDonald's better than Ruth's Chris?

I only watched a little bit and it all looked AI generated

Interesting… a lot of the camera work looked like real drone footage to me.  I was thinking a few AI generated characters or “enhanced” scenes.  Certainly sounds like some over dubs.    Pretty interesting how it was all put together. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.