Announcers: NFL Week 16 (12/24/2023) (BUF-LAC: Tirico/Collinsworth) (maps Wed. AM)

chongli

4 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

FYI, in the Buffalo area game will be on Channel 2.  There was a commercial from WGRZ about it 

I'm in Rochester but get WGRZ on my cable system. Will I get this game or will it be blacked out because I'm not in the Buffalo area?

1 hour ago, Eight17 said:

I'm in Rochester but get WGRZ on my cable system. Will I get this game or will it be blacked out because I'm not in the Buffalo area?

Good question.

You will get it as long as you get WGRZ. They can't stop their signal at the Monroe County line or whatever. The same goes if you get WGRZ over the air.

6 hours ago, WhoTom said:

NFL Plus shows live primetime games (MNF, etc.). I'm hoping this one is included in that.

6 hours ago, chongli said:

No one knows at present. The likely word is no, since the NFL wants to incentivize Peacock subscriptions. We'll know more Wednesday.

It actually seems from asking around that it will be on NFL+, as they have all the games and showed the ESPN+ game this season as well as all Amazon games.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Rich Eisen confirmed Kurt Warner as his partner for NE-DEN on Christmas Eve during Game Day View this morning (12/17) on NFL Network.

2 hours ago, BillsFooteball said:

Just subscribed to peacock for one month. $5.99 I’ll watch the bills game and catch a couple movies on there. Will cancel next month. Annoying but at least  cheaper then if I was going to go out to bar to catch a game 

Make sure to cancel only after the Saturday evening Peacock WC game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

New York Giants at Philadelphia

(B) Joe Davis, Darly Johnston, Pam Oliver

[confirmed by Davis during game KC-NE 12/17]

Detroit at Minnesota

Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, Shannon Spake

[confirmed by Albert during NYG-NO game 12/17]

Kathryn Tappen as side line reporter for CIN-PIT confirmed by NBC press release.

Edited by chongli

• chongli changed the title to Announcers: NFL Week 16 (12/24/2023) (BUF-LAC: Tirico/Collinsworth) (maps Wed. AM)
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.