If you like Quizno's

Who has a Charlies Near By.  There is one in Big Flats, Near Elmira/Corning.  I don't know where the chain started, but all there subs are grilled and they serve great Fries and homemade lemonade.

353989[/snapback]

Started at the Ohio State University. We have one on Elmendorf AFB.

Do they have a contract with the Gov'ment or is the military their main demographic?

354014[/snapback]

Probably a contract. Supposedly have stuff in 37 states - probably alot of it do to affiliation with AAFES. Decent food but pretty expensive (at least here).

Probably a contract.  Supposedly have stuff in 37 states - probably alot of it do to affiliation with AAFES.  Decent food but pretty expensive (at least here).

354020[/snapback]

The Texas locations include Ft. Bliss, Ft. Hood, Sam Houston, Randolph and Sheppard AFBs. I've never been to one, but there are a couple nearby that I might try.

Who has a Charlies Near By.  There is one in Big Flats, Near Elmira/Corning.  I don't know where the chain started, but all there subs are grilled and they serve great Fries and homemade lemonade.

353989[/snapback]

So much for posting in the Tatters Quizno thread, damn. :w00t:

So much for posting in the Tatters Quizno thread, damn. :w00t:

354045[/snapback]

I like Quiznos okay, but I think they are a little overpriced, and always skimpy on the ingrediants....

all this talk has me longing for a good old fashinod ham sub from Mike's Subs, in Kenmore...I have lived in 5 different major cities (including Buffalo), and I have yet to taste a sub as good as Mike's! They are still there, aren't they? You wouldn't think it would be so damn hard to make a good sub!

I like Quiznos okay, but I think they are a little overpriced, and always skimpy on the ingrediants....

all this talk has me longing for a good old fashinod ham sub from Mike's Subs, in Kenmore...I have lived in 5 different major cities (including Buffalo), and I have yet to taste a sub as good as Mike's!  They are still there, aren't they?  You wouldn't think it would be so damn hard to make a good sub!

354057[/snapback]

You've gone silly on me........... :w00t:

353989[/snapback]

Great Avatar, whats amazing is they let this guy into US after confiscating the bloody chainsaw

all this talk has me longing for a good old fashinod ham sub from Mike's Subs, in Kenmore...I have lived in 5 different major cities (including Buffalo), and I have yet to taste a sub as good as Mike's!  They are still there, aren't they?  You wouldn't think it would be so damn hard to make a good sub!

354057[/snapback]

:w00t:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=353838