(OT) Miami vs FSU

duey

FSU 10-0...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

26431[/snapback]

You got a master's at FSU? I wasn't even aware that there was a 4-year school in Tallahassee. I mean, I know there's a Clown College there. Oh... that's it, you have a Master's of Clownology, right?

So what was your thesis? "A Dissertation on Multi-Bozo Occupation of a Compact automobile?"

:w00t::(:w00t:

Just Kidding... I live in South Florida, so I'm surrounded by Gators and Hurricanes (both UM grads and Charley, Frances and Ivan).

:w00t::(:w00t:

You got a master's at FSU?  I wasn't even aware that there was a 4-year school in Tallahassee.  I mean, I know there's a Clown College there.  Oh... that's it, you have a Master's of Clownology, right?

So what was your thesis?  "A Dissertation on Multi-Bozo Occupation of a Compact automobile?"

:w00t:  :(  :w00t:

Just Kidding... I live in South Florida, so I'm surrounded by Gators and Hurricanes (both UM grads and Charley, Frances and Ivan).

:w00t:  :(  :w00t:

26435[/snapback]

Hops you suck!!! :lol:

On another note, looks like Ivan is coming my way. :)

You got a master's at FSU?  I wasn't even aware that there was a 4-year school in Tallahassee.  I mean, I know there's a Clown College there.  Oh... that's it, you have a Master's of Clownology, right?
Actually...Law school...You know to bail out the Football Players..Just kidding :( ...I have my Masters in Info Studies.

"Info Studies"????

Maybe that's "information road map" studies.

Info 101..how do you find FSU if starting in GATORville?

Answer: Go north until you smell it...turn west until you step in it.

:(

'noles better beat that worthless piece of crap team mijami or all hell will break loose (I picked FSU in the pool).

Chief Corky...BILLS & GATOR fan in jagwad country

O.K. Guys, Ya'll are watching this Game...

How in God's name is is possible for 2 of the top College Football Programs in America have such poor Starting QB's?

My favorite College Football Team is Michigan (though I have followed the Canes closely for years now because of Jimbo). Michigan has a true Freshman QB that is better than either one of these guys by a mile. They are missing some of the most basic of QB reads. Not that I want to take anything away from the Defenses which have been awesome. But on that last INT by Berlin (the bomb to the right side) he had a WR WIDE open in the middle of the Field and threw into double coverage. Rix has not been much better...that's for sure...

For the life of Me I just don't understand how these 2 Universities can't Recruit better at the QB position. They should have solid College QB's lined up 5 deep to play for these Schools. And I'm not talking about QB's like the Manning's, Big Ben, or even JP... I'm talking about QB's like Dorsey or even a a Kid like Craig Krenzel. QB's who play smart and don't lose Games for you...

Just a thought... B)

I hate chris rix, hes the most worthlesds piece of trash i have ever seen...but seriously, he reminds me of rob johnson...teases you with a good play or 2, then turns to complete stevestojan...

me and the other 30,000 students here at FSU hate him, but bowden and the boosters love him, so he aint seein the bench anytime soon...

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: chris rix, and :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: miami