Verba to be released

d_wag

I believe Daninator said this in a previous post and I agreed. Verba made Schobel look like a HOF in the Bills game last year. He doesn't get out of his stance fast enough and shows limited movement. He's probably looking at Jennings huge contract and thinking, " I'm as average as him.  Overpay me !  "  :w00t:

He's OK but worth a big contract ? No way in hell.

353762[/snapback]

Schobel would love to see him every practice. :doh:

Schobel would love to see him every practice.  :w00t:

353828[/snapback]

Schobel is improving and I give him his props. He struggles shedding blocks at times on ruuning sweeps but I'll never question his effort. He never takes a play off and dominated Orlando Pace in the Rams game, if folks remember.

Because every time he tries to wrap his mind around it, it causes excruciating pain?

353957[/snapback]

the only excruciating pain around here is the TD sheep who "bah" at every move (and non-move) that is made.....critical thinking seems to have gone the way of the dinosaur for many.........

but hey, i guess we'll find out just how smart the moves (and non-moves) were once the season start..........

the only excruciating pain around here is the TD sheep who "bah" at every move (and non-move) that is made.....critical thinking seems to have gone the way of the dinosaur for many.........

but hey, i guess we'll find out just how smart the moves (and non-moves) were once the season start..........

353964[/snapback]

As opposed to the overly critical thinking on the other side which is apparently OK.

:w00t: