Katherine Harris to run for U.S. Senate

15 minutes of fame and this picture will win it for her.  :w00t:

http://we-know-whats-right.blogspot.com/harris.png

353408[/snapback]

She'll get the Hetro-male vote with that pic alone. :lol:

06 should be interesting year for politics here in Florida. Governor race, Senate race, congressional seats.

Please keep Hillary in NY cause she's doing such a great job, deal? :w00t::w00t:

She'll get the Hetro-male vote with that pic alone. :w00t:

06 should be interesting year for politics here in Florida.  Governor race, Senate race, congressional seats.

Please keep Hillary in NY cause she's doing such a great job, deal? :w00t:  :w00t:

353471[/snapback]

Yup. She has all the qualifications I'd desire in a candidate.

This one should be interesting...........

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/06/08/State/Ha...nces_run_.shtml

353347[/snapback]

That is some great news. I was hopeing she would make the run. Glad to see that she has the guts to come out early and make the announcement, unlike some other well known woman up in NY who is unwilling to make her intentions known publically. At the end of the day there is really no comparison between these two women. I would love to a real woman like Kathleen Harris in the senate to counterbalance the queen.

I would love to a real woman like Kathleen Harris in the senate to counterbalance the queen.

354492[/snapback]

You mean you want a party schill, stepford wife in there.

You can say a lot of things about Hillary, but she has a bigger pair of cajones than many of the men in the Senate, regardless of party. KATHERINE Harris would add nothing to that chamber. Let's just save the money she would get paid and let Cheney write in her vote for her, like he'll be doing anyways.

You can say a lot of things about Hillary, but she has a bigger pair of cajones than many of the men in the Senate, regardless of party. KATHERINE Harris would add nothing to that chamber. Let's just save the money she would get paid and let Cheney write in her vote for her, like he'll be doing anyways.

Agreed. Katherine is a puppet.

Surprising how many people know Mrs Harris on this board. You guys all meet her at a BBQ or something?

354707[/snapback]

You may be right, I think it was at the Gore BBQ where everybody met her. Good times, I won at Horse Shoes that day if I remember correctly. :)