Rumor I heard- This is a question, not a statement

A friend of mine told me that Kerry is leading a charge to impeach Bush....I have not heard this anywhere else, and I dont want anyone to take this as me saying its a fact.

has anyone heard this anywhere? I think it would be a really bad move if it is true.

A friend of mine told me that Kerry is leading a charge to impeach Bush....I have not heard this anywhere else, and I dont want anyone to take this as me saying its a fact.

has anyone heard this anywhere? I think it would be a really bad move if it is true.

353253[/snapback]

Heard about that rumor, but it was from Al Jazeera's website so it's definitely false.

353253[/snapback]

Check this out -

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1416974/posts

The only ones who would profit would be the lawyers - with nothing resolved :w00t:

Check this out -

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1416974/posts

The only ones who would profit would be the lawyers - with nothing resolved  :w00t:

353287[/snapback]

LOL did you read some of the comments below that article? They were calling Kerry "Jean Francois"...fugging fantastic....

I read Free Republic.com everyday.

They were the ones that spotted the fake memo that sunk Dan Rather. They determined it was fake about 30 minutes after it wsa posted on the net. Freepers also broke the news about the space shuttle accident in 2003. One was watching the NASA channel feed and ran outside to see it break up. They were on the site with it a minute or tw before the networks.

353253[/snapback]

i had the tv news on the other night while i was working and heard a blurb about it.

would not surprise me one bit. I heard that he had a secret summit with algore and dachel in a remote undisclosed location. It is being referred to as the STB-BSL summit (Smarter Then Bush-But Still Losers).

They were supposed to be joined by john edwards but he had to back out at the last moment because he got a hot lead on a possible personal injury lawsuit that he may take in which a guy turned on a bright light in a dark room, and he ended up seeing little green dots for about 2 minutes. Word is he will file a law suit against GE lighting for not properly warning him that this kind of tramatic event could possibly take place.

would not surprise me one bit. I heard that he had a secret summit with algore and dachel in a remote undisclosed location. It is being referred to as the STB-BSL summit (Smarter Then Bush-But Still Losers).

They were supposed to be joined by john edwards but he had to back out at the last moment because he got a hot lead on a possible personal injury lawsuit that he may take in which a guy turned on a bright light in a dark room, and he ended up seeing little green dots for about 2 minutes. Word is he will file a law suit against GE lighting for not properly warning him that this kind of tramatic event could possibly take place.

354506[/snapback]

or so the media wants you to believe.

but we all know the truth

its really Tom Donahoe