McDermott answers why we stopped uptempo offense

Einstein

16 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

What is listening to #SportsPodcastTonight

I thought they said something that really goes along with what I’m thinking

McDermott is afraid that that up-tempo offense is putting the defense in bad positions (it doesn’t)

Now that he is directly responsible for the defense is decisions are going towards not making the defense look bad

His defense was n the field most of the game. The wheels come off if we lose Monday 

On 11/6/2023 at 8:29 PM, Roundybout said:

Yeah I’ve heard the stupid Schottenheimer comparison a billion times. 

You do not throw away the coach who turned this pathetic loser franchise around. Not unless there are MULTIPLE tank seasons. 

I don’t see anyone out there who could be better. I really don’t. 

You absolutely do when the best years of your star qb are being wasted due to incompetence.

On 11/7/2023 at 8:26 AM, Roundybout said:

You people don’t know what “lost the team” looks like 

Whatever.... I'm sure you are happy with  this teams performance.   I'm not.  

I am tired of hearing " we gotta play complimentary football " or " we gotta execute "  every freaking week from Mc Dummy.  He has done nothing this year to try and resolve the issues that the offense has had this year.  

I get it.  The defense is playing as well as can be expected given the amount significant injuries they have sustained.   

However, he is ultimately responsible for the overall preparation of this team.

I may have never been in a pro level sports locker room but as a military leader with 26 years of combat *team building " experience under my belt.  I think that I do know what it's like to loose a locker room.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.