The throw back aways

This. :lol:  You like?

352594[/snapback]

Just flip the royal blue and the white on the current alternate jersey, and slap the red standing buffalo over the right breast (like where the C would go on a hockey jersey).

And I'll buy 10.

Not a home job I've got it's licensed by the NFL.

352698[/snapback]

I've seen NBA throwbacks with a similar patch on the lower left. Usually says something like "throwback series" jersey or whatever?!? The Bills logo makes it seem like a home job since Buffalo management has never officially authorized a logo to adorn the jersey anywhere.

I'd like to know where to get one of those MileHigh?...I'd love to get me one!

And again in '05.

:lol:

352783[/snapback]

I think we were focussing on Bills/Chargers history. If you're looking for big Chargers losses, there was also the AFC championships with Cinci the week after the Kellen Winslow Miami OT game. The only time SD won an AFL championship it beat the Patriots (in '63).

Suppose the Bills visit the Giants in 2015 and the Giants want to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their last Super Bowl win. I don't know that the Bills wear their 1990 uniforms (if available) for the occasion. It's a lot to expect the Chargers to cut the Bills a break on this one, but who knows?

The "2" on the sleeve does not match the font of the "2" on the front and back. That may be ok for licensed merchandise, but not for approved unis on the field.

Nice catch. Its a great jersey, but somethin tells me its not for sale at all, or is a home-made jersey.

T-Don was in the bills store after the unveiling with his son and he said that the bills are trying to get a deal worked out with San Diego where they would create a white version of this throwback to wear out there.

353114[/snapback]

They have to approve any uniform changes with the league, not just San Diego.

This jersey is simply a throwback jersey with McGahee and 21 on it. They're not actually wearing a white throwback this year.