Barkley signed to Giants practice squad

Draconator

11 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Way better than DeVito, though, who I half-suspect is only on that team because of nostalgia for nearby NJ state powerhouse Don Bosco Prep, which DeVito attended (https://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/12/sports/12preps.html).  And as you may recall, Barkley has had success vs the Jets at the Meadowlands: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201811110nyj.htm.

Literally the one time in his career he wasn’t awful. His career rating, even with that complete outliner of a Jets game is 66.6!!! That’s awful in any era much less this one where Mitch Tribusky has an 85 career qb rating. 

sure nice guy like Peterman though and in the nfl, that earns you a lot of money. I’m jealous.

14 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Literally the one time in his career he wasn’t awful. His career rating, even with that complete outliner of a Jets game is 66.6!!! That’s awful in any era much less this one where Mitch Tribusky has an 85 career qb rating. 

sure nice guy like Peterman though and in the nfl, that earns you a lot of money. I’m jealous.

I thought he had a nice game when we played miami a few years ago.  I know it was 28-6 at half, but it was nice when he dropped that deep ball in a bucket to gabe just to stick it to the fins.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.