Just got the stomach to watch the highlights- James Cook looked amazing

JerseyBills

9 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Verbatim what WGR said.

Cool. I am sure other people agree too.  Pretty easy to see.  I didn't hear it on WGR if that is what you are implying. I don't really listen to them much except when I am bored in the car but I hardly leave home so thats almost never.

7 hours ago, MJS said:

He has done alright in pass protection in past weeks, so hopefully he gets back to that. I don't think he is ever going to be great at it, but he needs to get to a point that he isn't a disaster.

He has done alright earlier in the season, I agree.  These last two weeks he has whiffed or gotten knocked aside.

10 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

only 13 carries for 56 about 4.3 ypc but he had some huge 1st downs, broke tackles and looked explosive. Take away that terrible call where he had no chance and got a 7 yard loss, that's 12 carries for 63 yards , healthy 5.2 ypc

Then on his receptions,  again super explosive and great hands.  3 for 43 yards 1td on 3 targets

Point being, he has to get more than 16 touches. He's showing He's a legit 3 down back with HR potential,  he's physical and explosive, would love to see him get several targets per game and get 25 touches per. Only issue is pass blocking,  where he's mediocre 

He can be a major key to the O if he's used more and used correctly, he can put up huge #s.  Use him as a legit #1 RB

15-20 is a good rhythm for him to land around 300 for the season some games a couple more, others a few less. 

20 per is 340 touches and I don’t see value pushing over that level as a goal 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.