The Bills are figured out

Sharky7337

The Bills are not in a slump, since about last year, the league knows how to handle the Bills.

How do you beat the Bills?

• Make their defense tackle, since they are poor tacklers ( see the Tampa game two years ago when they talked about this and its been known league wide at least since) Screens, dumps, play actions, runs 
  • Get a lead on them
  • Double Stefon Diggs
  • Let Josh play from behind, push, and create turnovers for you

Style points for:

• The OC has no creativity, and is predicable.
  • The head coach will give you extra time at the end of the game for your offense with his timeout usage. 

To be fair, this team hasn't really been that good on offense consistently since last year after first half of Greenbay.

People are going to argue about we need receivers to get open (more receivers etc), I honestly don't trust they would be used at this point if we got Jerry Rice on the roster.

People make plays and get instantly put back on the bench or no more targets, and I wish i knew if it was Josh not targeting them, or Dorsey not drawing up good enough schemes. It's probably a little of both. 

I don't see any innovation or creativity and honestly, the offense is what concerns me the most. Motion is non existent, and thats a huge tool that is just not used.

But honestly, I just am sick of the gaslighting by the people who cover and are closest to the team in the media. 

This is the same as the Tremaine Edmunds is a good football player talk, but with Dorsey. It's not all on him, players need to make plays, but, we can all see the predictability on our couch. And we aren't wrong. Same as the people who were underwhelmed by Edmunds not making plays. They weren't wrong either.

If the players aren't executing well, it is still on the coach to get them to execute or put them in a better position, get them some easy opportunities, get the most out of them.

Lastly, can we get someone to ask some tough questions during the coaching interviews?

Ya, they won't give you much, however, at least they may feel their seat get a little warm and maybe spark some change. 

Injuries have affected us, and probably the missed throws, but something needs to change now in regards to philosophy / tendencies/ coaching to evolve.

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Agree 1

I think every team in the NFL has been “figured out”……it all comes down to do you have the horses to stop them? You think these defensive coordinators don’t know how to stop the Dolphins? Issue is do they have the front 4 + secondary to do it? Eagles and Bills(pre-injuries)shown they do……I predict the Chiefs and maybe Cowboys will show they do as well.

Edited by streetkings01
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.