Anybody watching "The 4400"?

Also, the guy at the end of the episode was played by the blue alien on "Enterprise."  Very nicely done.

352464[/snapback]

that guy has had several roles in various Trek Spinoffs. Most notably, he was the clone diplomat (Vorta?) on Deep Space Nine and the blue alien on Enterprise.

He and the guy who played the leader of the Cardacians (Dukat?) show up on Trek all the time

that guy has had several roles in various Trek Spinoffs.  Most notably, he was the clone diplomat (Vorta?) on Deep Space Nine and the blue alien on Enterprise.

He and the guy who played the leader of the Cardacians (Dukat?) show up on Trek all the time

352667[/snapback]

Yeah, I knew that (the Vorta). Took me a long time to not see him as the evil bastard from DS9. :w00t:

I don't remember seeing Dukat elsewhere, but maybe the lack of makeup threw me. :lol:

CW

Well, I got through a couple more episodes. I'm liking this show more and more. Nice twist with the whole "from the future" thing. I was convinced it was aliens but now it seems to be more of a terminator type theme. Interesting. I hope to get through a few more tonight.

Another great episode last night...i love how everything on that show happens for a reason, ie-last night with the building of the tower...the show does a great job of weaving stories together and the writing is pretty good...

plus you cant argue with Diana (Jaqueline McKenzie) when shes wearing knee high black leather boots ;)

i love how everything on that show happens for a reason, ie-last night with the building of the tower...

357013[/snapback]

See, that's what happens when you tape the show and watch it a week later. That was last week Dumas.

But last night's episode was interesting, taking the 4400 with the telepathic powers away to do spy work. Geesh, shows what our gov't is willing to do, and I don't doubt that it is that bad.

See, that's what happens when you tape the show and watch it a week later. That was last week Dumas.

But last night's episode was interesting, taking the 4400 with the telepathic powers away to do spy work. Geesh, shows what our gov't is willing to do, and I don't doubt that it is that bad.

357339[/snapback]

i watched 3 hrs of 4400 last night, to get caught up...they started flowing together, but yah i guess that was last week...

• 1 month later...

Ive been rather dissapointed with the direction the second season was taking. It almost seemed that the show was completely different than what we saw in season 1. Well tonight's episode just completely brought me right back into it, Wow, what a show. Well written episode, and a complete twist to what we've been expecting all along. This makes me look forward to the rest of the season now.

Ive been rather dissapointed with the direction the second season was taking. It almost seemed that the show was completely different than what we saw in season 1. Well tonight's episode just completely brought me right back into it, Wow, what a show. Well written episode, and a complete twist to what we've been expecting all along. This makes me look forward to the rest of the season now.

383902[/snapback]

Tonight's show was easily one of the best TV episodes I've ever seen. I'm hooked on this show like white on rice. Considering their budget, I think this show is as good as LOST. In fact, I think it's a perfect summer relief for not having LOST.

BTW: I just hope that Jordan isn't really did. He was one of the main character's I loved.

Tonight's show was easily one of the best TV episodes I've ever seen. I'm hooked on this show like white on rice. Considering their budget, I think this show is as good as LOST. In fact, I think it's a perfect summer relief for not having LOST.

BTW: I just hope that Jordan isn't really did. He was one of the main character's I loved.

383917[/snapback]

I think its suspicious that he cant be found after the memorial. I won't count him dead til he's in the ground. After all, he has yet to manifest an ability yet.

My post from another thread (i was quoting Fezmid)

Last night's 4400 was an utterly brilliantly written episode...i was guessing like you and the concept behind it was amazing...that episode single handedly put life back into a season that i thought was much weaker than the first season...

My post from another thread (i was quoting Fezmid)

Last night's 440 was an utterly brilliantly written episode...

384241[/snapback]

You get a second chance to quote it, and you still "spelled" 4400 wrong. I guess the other 3,960 arent as important?

:w00t: