What is going on with the offensive juggernauts?

Royale with Cheese

16 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Bills, Chiefs and Bengals are all off this year.  All 3 have had great games but not anywhere near consistent as in the past.  All 3 has had lackluster performances against really poor teams.

About a 3rd of the season is complete and these offenses are nowhere near the level of production they should be at.  

Do you think defenses are figuring these offenses out?  Or are these mainly issues with these offenses?

Chiefs — Kelce been playing hurt, but looked like his former self the last game. They are also trying to work in a lot of your pass catchers. 

Bengals - I agree with most here I think it goes back to Burrows injury and Higgins has not looked good.

Bills — Be fine! Drops have been an issue but they have moved the ball in most games. Jets as we see have a top Defense and will shut down a lot of O, and I don’t know about the Jags but that’s a London game and those are a crap shoot. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.