Ryan Clark - Tired of Diggs’ critics

BillsFan619

Let me start by saying that I don’t think Diggs has been an issue whatsoever this year. (Since OTA)

I also strongly disagree with his behavior in the playoffs and OTA’s.

I’ll comment on the general conversation here. For all the “what about Jordan”. Jordan is a total ash hole. Everybody knows it. Everybody knew it then. And everybody knows it now. Nobody says Jordan’s behavior was good. He’s a total dick. Most of this board spent 20 years talking about what a POS Brady was/is. These are really bad examples because 1. Most here think both these people suck as humans. 2. They are the undisputed GOATs at their sports. 

Basically if you’re Chris Hogan, you better be the nicest person in the room. If you’re Michael Jordan and transcend the sport you play you can do what you want whenever you want and people will put up with it. Diggs falls somewhere in between. Walking out on your team is a Jordan move and Diggs ain’t Jordan so he gets more flack. It’s that simple. 

i want to compare the diggs and dorsey thing. Slamming something in frustration is fairly normal. i have no issue with what diggs did there, and i love to see clark schooling shannon over and over again. 

THe dorsey thing was and still is weird. THe way he kept picking up different things and slamming them was not typical of what you see from adults. i teach kindergarten, and it is honestly strange to even see a 5 year old act like that, but if i had to draw a comparison somewhere, it would be to a 5 year old kid who is emotionally disturbed. 

im not saying dorsey is emotionally disturbed. you probably can't get as far in his field as he has, if you are. it's just not behavior that you see. almost ever. 

Edited by Man with No Name

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.